PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Dallas, TX, United States, 2011/06/09 - YourCause received their PCI Compliance and Attestation Certification as of June 1— a forward step in their ongoing effort toward a more secure, protected system - YourCause.com.
YourCause, LLC announces receipt of their SAQC 1.2 Payment Card Industry (PCI) certification of compliance from Control Scan™, a solution provider who assists companies in taking appropriate actions towards the protection of client information. With PCI certification, YourCause is able to ensure that all data passing through the CSRconnect platform is subject to the highest levels of security measures and processes, including scanning general threats while processing donations and other system related transactions.
Actions that have taken place to support PCI Compliance:
• Selected third party independent security auditor for network and application vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
• Installed additional hardware to operate a formal Intrusion Detection Service (IDS) within the YourCause server cluster.
• Issued the YourCause security policies for public viewing, which include: information security policy, information sensitivity policy, and ethics policy.
• Conducted an onsite, third-party security audit to review and assess the handling of Personally Identifiable Information (PII), network security, processes and protocols.
• Implemented that all vendors receiving information related to CSRconnect transactions to be PCI compliant as well.
“As we continue to grow and expand our client base globally, we are being proactive in protecting their sensitive data,” said Matthew Combs, CEO of YourCause. “We believe in having the highest security standards through all our day-to-day operations.”
Achieving PCI compliance helps prevent security threats during transactions that contain sensitive employee information. PCI Compliance is becoming increasingly important to demonstrate the efforts of making clients trust merchants handling their payment card information. YourCause is committed to applying the latest data security needs and beyond, while promoting policy transparency.
About YourCause, LLC
YourCause (yourcause.com) provides companies the CSRconnect Employee Engagement Platform, which is a dynamic online community tool to consolidate core programming that elevates limited communications, increases participation and truly measures success through comprehensive real-time reporting. The fully-hosted and managed platform contains flexible choices of modules for programs such as employee giving, volunteer, disaster relief, grant management, payroll deductions and more.
The value of CSRconnect is in technology, partnership, flexibility and a fun team to work with. YourCause works towards continually growing their product to be more effective and efficient to make the most of developing global good.