PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2010/04/26 - GryphTech, announced that RE/MAX India, has selected the GryphTech Integrated Real Estate Management Platform to manage their operations at the regional, office and agent levels.
GryphTech, a leading provider of enterprise software applications, solutions and services, announced today that RE/MAX India, has selected the GryphTech Integrated Real Estate Management Platform to manage their operations at the regional, office and agent levels. The addition of RE/MAX India, operating within one of the world’s fastest growing economies, expands GryphTech’s global reach into Asia.
RE/Max India will implement the multi-lingual, multi-site solution across their entire network over the next two months. Every agent in the RE/MAX India network will have access to the technology that will allow them to help their clients buy, sell or lease property in any of the 120 regions and 80 countries where RE/MAX is present.
“Gryphtech’s extensive Real Estate domain expertise, stellar reputation with other franchise-based real estate companies around the world and their proven track record in more than 35 countries in Europe and North & South America, within similar start-up organizations, played a key role in our final decision,” said Mr Samir Chopra, Executive Director of RE/MAX India. “With the advent of this technology the profiling of the real estate agents will also undergo a shift; the real estate agents of tomorrow will be tech savvy, highly professional, entrepreneurial and growth oriented."
GryphTech’s comprehensive real estate management platform can be easily customized to meet the unique language, currency and cultural needs of any local market. Specifically designed for regional real estate franchise networks, the flexible platform is comprised of a series of administrative, sales and marketing, operational and recruitment tools to optimize productivity, manage performance and maximize organizational growth.
Once fully deployed, the RE/MAX India solution will include:
• A centralized regional website that will feature new real estate listings, an organizational profile and a section outlining the benefits of joining RE/MAX India as a Franchisee or a Real Estate Agent.
• Slingshot - a flexible Content Management solution providing website and intranet administrators with the ability to quickly update content.
• iConnect – a secure platform module providing Agents and Offices with access to a complete set of tools to manage their day to day business.
• iList – a comprehensive Listing Management, Buyer and Property match, Marketing, Referral and Contact Management tool.
• iBroker – a feature rich office and agent management system allowing managers to establish unit goals, monitor performance, manage recruitment activities and report on their success.
• Frames – a fully automated franchise management system and comprehensive billing system for offices, regions and franchisors.
• iRegion – a mobile Business Intelligence application providing key metrics and dashboards for all the platform components.
"At GryphTech we pride ourselves on our ability to help start-up real estate management organizations get up and running as quickly and as efficiently as possible,” said Carlos Matias, Managing Director at GryphTech. "Our flexible, multilingual Real Estate Management platform can be easily configured to deliver the unique tools, systems and processes required by franchise based organizations like RE/MAX India.”
Founded in 1997, GryphTech (gryphtech.com) is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a Blackberry Alliance Partner and a leading provider of enterprise software applications, solutions and services. Through a unique combination of application development, innovative design and domain expertise, GryphTech offers a full suite of IT services including packaged technology solutions, custom software development, mobile applications, hosting and site design. The company’s proven multilingual, multi-site and multicurrency Real Estate, Retail and Mobile solutions support 25 languages and have been deployed by over sixty customers in fifty countries around the globe.