Today, PartnerFirst, LLC announced the launch of its Agent Management Services (AMS) platform to mortgage servicers and homeowners as part of the streamlined pre-foreclosure solution.
The AMS platform provides agent training and the Pre-Foreclosure Specialist Certification (PSC), custom client education modules, short sale lead distribution management, a brand neutral agent database, a “Find an Agent” homeowner referral database, a Minority Outreach Initiative (MOI), and a multitude of homeowner contact solutions.
“Servicers are more experienced in foreclosure asset management and need help in managing Realtors and homeowner expectations in the pre-foreclosure space. PartnerFirst’s AMS platform fills this void and saves our clients time, money, and resources.” said Son Nguyen, Chief Operating Officer for PartnerFirst. “The AMS platform was created to provide servicers and default service providers an effective solution referring homeowners to brand neutral agent referral database to select a certified agent to help them with their pre-foreclosure needs including listing their short sale if necessary.”
The Benefits of the PartnerFirst’s “Agent Management Services (AMS)” platform include:
• Reduced Loss Mitigation Staffing Costs – Pre-Foreclosure Specialist Certified (PSC) realtors will receive training specifically aimed at reducing the stress on your loss mitigation resources.
• Increased Short Sale Closing Ratios – PSC agents in the PartnerFirst Network possess the unique skills and the mindset to manage the complex and non-traditional activities required to both get short sale transactions closed properly and to reduce investor loss severities.
• Reduced Loss Severities for Mortgage Investors – PSC agents in the PartnerFirst Network embrace their duty to close short sales at ‘Fair Market Value’ prices, which serves to maximize the investor's recovery of capital.
• A Brand Neutral Real Estate Agent Referral Database – Brand neutrality ensures that homeowners are provided with a diverse group of realtors and real estate brands from which to choose. Servicers can confidently refer defaulting homeowners to select a certified real estate agent to help both the homeowner and the servicer streamline the short sale process.
• Find an Agent Homeowner Referral Database - A simple, single-point entry for defaulting homeowners to select an agent to help them with their pre-foreclosure activities including listing their property as a short sale, if necessary.
• A Minority Outreach Initiative (MOI) – By partnering with the National Hispanic Organization of Real Estate Associates (NHORA), the Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA), and the National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB), PartnerFirst clients are able to provide homeowner solutions that will bring stability and sustainability to minority housing markets.
• Flexible, Servicer Specific Education Modules – PartnerFirst designs, creates, and disseminates servicer specific learning modules to the agent database in addressing, enforcing, and confirming existing and new government legislation as well as in-house loss mitigation procedures, thus saving time, effort, and resources for mortgage servicers.
ServiceLink, a Fidelity National Financial owned company, understands that non-performing and distressed assets need proper management quick resolution. With the aid of PartnerFirst’s AMS platform, ServiceLink is seeing results and enjoying the benefits.
“The key to streamlining a short sale is to have an educated and well-trained agent network. Teaming up with PartnerFirst allows ServiceLink to leverage PartnerFirst’s extensive knowledge of the real estate community and thorough understanding of the short sale process,” said Scott Thompson, V.P. of Realtor Services for ServiceLink.
PartnerFirst is quickly becoming the preferred choice for default service providers and national mortgage servicers as an outsourcing solution in powering their pre-foreclosure agent networks with the AMS platform.
Real estate agents wishing to become a member of the PartnerFirst AMS system can register for free at partnerfirst.org/servicelink.
PartnerFirst’s mission (partnerfirst.org) is to be the industry leader in providing mortgage servicers and default service providers with an “Agent Management Services” (AMS) outsourcing solution. The AMS platform provides agent training and Pre-Foreclosure Specialist Certification (PSC), custom client education modules, short sale lead distribution management, a brand neutral agent database, a “Find an Agent” homeowner referral database, a Minority Outreach Initiative (MOI), and a multitude of homeowner contact solutions.
Our goal is to bring stability and sustainability back to the housing market by partnering with mortgage servicers and default service providers to jointly build a Pre-Foreclosure Nationwide Agent Network in helping homeowners who need pre-foreclosure solutions including streamlining the short sale process.
About PartnerFirst’s PSC designation
The PSC designation is the trusted source with lenders, servicers, agents, and homeowners alike. Our educational approach is homeowner-first, agent-friendly, and servicer specific. It allows our agents to be the best at streamlining the short sale process. PSC is quickly becoming the fastest growing designation and a viable pre-foreclosure solution for certifying agents.
About PartnerFirst’s Minority Outreach Initiative (MOI)
PartnerFirst is committed to diversity in our workforce, our partners, and the marketplace. We have created a multicultural organization that will grow our footprint within the minority housing communities we serve. Our MOI Program is designed reach out to all organizations that want to join us in promoting community awareness, education, stability, and sustainability among the minority segments of the housing market.