Amadesa, the first company to deliver a full suite of Web site personalization solutions to improve conversion and engagement activity, today unveiled advanced features for its RecommendR automated merchandising engine.
Marketers use RecommendR to increase average order values and revenue per visit by automating merchandising and delivering a personalized customer experience. As part of Amadesa’s Customer Experience Suite, RecommedR leverages the company’s core personalization engine and enhanced features to bring the next generation of recommendation features to the market place.
“Online businesses today are challenged with managing multiple site-side personalization products,” said Rita Brogley, Amadesa’s CEO. “By working with Amadesa’s integrated personalization platform, marketers can maximize their return on investment. In addition to automating recommendations, they can also multivariate test, segment and target audiences, and optimize promotions to increase Web site conversions and enhance engagement.”
RecommendR customers can expect considerable improvements in key performance indicators. Revenue per visit, for example, typically increases 5-30 percent. Average order value can increase 10-20 percent as a result of intelligent cross- and up-selling. These achievements create sustainable improvements for marketers.
RecommendR enhancements for marketers include:
- A/B and Multivariate Testing: Test and fine-tune individual theme attributes, such as messaging, colors, location on a page, etc.
- E-mail and Call Center Integration: Extend personalized recommendations beyond the site;
- Pick the Winner: Automatically select and implement the best performing recommendation type;
- Business Rules: Include or exclude categories and products within various recommendation themes;
- Themes: Create and configure specific recommendations for different areas of a site;
- Ease of Implementation: Requires no catalog or CRM integration.
“Our latest RecommendR release enables marketers to take full advantage of automated merchandising,” added Brogley. “By personalizing recommendations throughout the entire Web site and across multiple channels, marketers can build deeper customer engagement and loyalty for their brands.”
Amadesa (amadesa.com) is the first company to deliver a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution focused on delivering a dynamic Website of one through personalization and automated content delivery. The Amadesa Customer Experience Suite offers end-to-end testing and personalization products to help online businesses maximize revenues, enhance customer engagement, increase conversions and improve marketing ROI.