PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Austin, TX, United States, 2008/04/02 - Content Analyst, a leader of advanced search tools and technology, announced today that it is now shipping release 3.2 of Content Analyst’s innovative Conceptual Search and Text Analytics software.
New Platform includes Licensed software from dtSearch
Version 3 expands upon Content Analyst’s market-proven software, and has been architected from the ground up to satisfy the diverse requirements of Content Analyst’s OEM clients. This latest release V3.2 provides a number of new features:
• Combined Conceptual and Keyword (Boolean) search using dtSearch (an industry first), which allows for extremely refined search results;
• Automatic Clustering and Categorization to identify and organize very large volumes of conceptually related documents quickly and accurately;
• Cross-Lingual capabilities (i.e., searching across different languages without translation) without the need for add-ons to support multiple languages;
• Document filters (also from dtSearch) to analyze hundreds of different document types, from older legacy files to latest document and email formats;
• Extensive Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for Web Services allowing easy OEM integration into larger solutions;
• Support for traditional deployment as well as software-as-a-service implementations;
• An intuitive User Interface incorporating AJAX and other advanced techniques for out-of-the-box search capabilities.
Version 3 offers OEM partners a flexible Search and Analytics platform that can run on most industry standard operating systems and supports both Windows and Linux 64 bit applications. The 3.2 release began shipping on March 8, 2008 and has already been integrated into a number of applications in the Legal and Capture markets.
The ability to automatically Classify large amounts of data and leverage the advanced Search and Analytics features during document review provides Content Analyst’s OEM Partners and their customers with a competitive advantage by finding responsive documents faster with less human effort. This increased efficiency is critical in early case assessment and eDiscovery review as the volumes of information involved continue to grow.
About Content Analyst
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Content Analyst® (contentanalyst.com) is a leader of advanced search tools and technology. Content Analyst’s software, which includes patented Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) technology, provides advanced, conceptual-based search and document analysis for a wide range of customers, from highly-classified intelligence installations to world-class publishers to cutting-edge eDiscovery providers. For all these customers, Content Analyst’s technology exponentially reduces the time needed to discern relevant information from large volumes of documents and data.
The Smart Choice for Text Retrieval® since 1991, dtSearch (dtsearch.com) offers 17 years of experience in text search. The dtSearch product line includes enterprise and developer text search products, meeting some of the largest-capacity text retrieval needs in the world. The company has distributors worldwide, including coverage on six continents. For more information, please call 1-800-IT-FINDS (or 301/263-0731), email info[.]dtsearch.com.