PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Paris, Ile-de-France, France, 2023/10/23 - Nexans, a leader in the design and manufacturing of cable systems and services, is adding to its range of services with the announcement of a blog designed for building-sector electrical professionals in France - Nexans.com. Euronext Paris: NEX
• A trusted partner to electricians for 120 years, Nexans intends to share its expert-to-expert vision through content with high added value;
• The blog has one clear ambition: to provide answers to all installers in the building sector, from company directors to self-employed electricians, employees, and apprentices;
• The platform is designed to be collaborative: the Nexans teams contribute articles, and readers can also submit suggested topics.
What is the aim of the blog? To provide a platform of resources including articles, infographics, wiring diagrams, etc. With the rapid pace of change in electrical technology, standards and demand for electrification solutions, Nexans hopes to see its blog become the go-to support site for everyone involved in electrification.
Designed in close collaboration with on-site installers, the blog is divided into several categories that go well beyond the installation aspect of the electrician’s role:
• Profession this category contains all questions relating to the practical side of electrical work, and is subdivided into two sections: Training and Installation.
• Business management The content of this section includes advice on running a business. It also contains articles on subjects such as recruitment and best practice in terms of your company’s visibility.
• Safety This section is focused on workplace safety: for personnel and the various installations, along with fire safety and customer safety.
• Regulations This part includes articles on electrical standards, labels and certifications. It provides an overview of current standards in the sector and more specifically, the solutions available in the electrification market.
• Electrifying the future This section includes advice on reducing the everyday environmental impact of installations, and on innovations in the electrical sector.
“This blog reflects Nexans’ commitment to giving electricians the power to sustainably electrify the future. The Nexans publishing team is working hard to produce content that addresses the current and future environmental and social issues facing installers, in line with its E3 model (Economy, Environment, Engagement). As the preferred partner to electricians, we are delighted to be bringing them articles from experts with a passion for cabling, not to mention creating even stronger links with our customers.”
Marie de Williencourt - Nexans Marketing & Innovation Director for Southern Europe Usage activity
For over a century, Nexans (nexans.com) has played a crucial role in the electrification of the planet and is committed to electrifying the future. With approximately 28,000 people in 42 countries, the Group is paving the way to a new world of safe, sustainable and decarbonized electricity that is accessible to everyone. In 2022, Nexans generated 6.7 billion euros in standard sales. The Group is a leader in the design and manufacturing of cable systems and services across four main business areas: Power Generation & Transmission, Distribution, Usage and Industry & Solutions. Nexans was the first company in its industry to create a Foundation supporting sustainable initiatives, bringing access to energy to disadvantaged communities worldwide. The Group pledged to contribute to carbon neutrality by 2030.
Nexans. Electrify the future.
Mael Evin (Havas Paris)
T: +33(0)6 44 12 14 91 - E: nexans_h[.]havas.com.