PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2023/06/13 - The new GWN7662 provides lightning-fast Wi-Fi speeds up to 5.38 Gbps while supporting up to 256 concurrent clients, 175-meter coverage range, a 2.5G network port, and more - Grandstream.com.
Grandstream, connecting the world with award-winning unified communications and networking solutions since 2002, today released a new Wi-Fi 6 Access Point. The new GWN7662 is a high-performance 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 access point that supports blazing-fast Wi-Fi speeds up to 5.38 Gbps while providing powerful features including 4x4:4 MU-MIMO (5GHz), support for 256 concurrent clients, 175-meter range and more. By also providing an advanced QoS, mesh networks, captive portals and an integrated 2.5G network port, the GWN7662 is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for wireless deployments with medium-to-high user density.
The GWN7662 offers a variety of flexible installation and management options. It is supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform that and makes managing your network, or several networks across multiple locations, easier than ever before. The latest addition to Grandstream's GWN Series of Networking Solutions also uses a controller-less network management architecture in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface for easy administration of locally deployed Wi-Fi APs. The GWN7662 offers 4x4:4 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology on the 5GHz band, 2x2:2 MU-MIMO on the 2.4GHz band, and a sophisticated internal antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. It provides Wi-Fi 6 technology, ideal for the modern generation of dense network environments where many users and many devices require reliable, high-speed Wi-Fi connections. The GWN7662 is ideal for small-to-medium sized businesses, home offices, retail, restaurants, hospitality, education and more.
Notable features of the GWN7662 include:
• Supports the 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 standard and is certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance®;
• 5.38Gbps aggregate wireless throughput with 1x 2.5G network port and 1x 1G network port;
• 4x4:4 MUMIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology (5GHz), 2x2:2 MUMIMO (2.4GHz);
• Up to 175-meter coverage range;
• Supports 256 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices;
• Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications;
• Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device;
• Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+;
• Three free management options: the embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller.
The GWN7662 is generally available now for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. (grandstream.com) has been connecting the world since 2002 with unified communications and networking solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability, and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity.