Mouser Electronics, Inc., the industry’s leading New Product Introduction (NPI) distributor with the widest selection of semiconductors and electronic components™, added several notable manufacturers of embedded systems and modules to its portfolio of over 1,200 industry-leading brands over the past 24 months.
Some of Mouser’s newest embedded manufacturers and product highlights include:
• Soracom (soracom.io) develops a range of products to enable IoT wireless connectivity. Examples include a battery-powered LTE wireless button, and a Raspberry-Pi-based IoT Starter kit. The kit incorporates an ultrasonic range finder module and permits real-time transfer of data to the Soracom cloud-based User Console for analysis.
• MultiTech (multitech.com) provides a broad range of sensors and data communication equipment for industrial internet of things (IIoT) deployments. Products include the MultiTech LoRaWAN wireless IoT sensor that is designed for long-range and extended battery life applications, and the MultiTech wireless single push button sensor that connects to a LoRaWAN network and is ideal for lone worker, customer call and panic alarm applications.
• Wittra (wittra.io) develops sensor tags, gateways, and routers for IoT-based asset-tracking applications. Wittra’s IOT OUT OF THE BOX™ development kit provides a complete development and prototyping kit to monitor objects and assets. The kit comprises an Ethernet to Cloud gateway, three mesh network routers, and four IP-67-rated sensor tags. The tags monitor asset location, movement, usage, and temperature. All software, APIs, and access to Wittra’s Cloud Service is included, providing an easy to deploy approach to asset tracking.
• Acconeer (acconeer.com) designs and manufactures power-efficient high-precision 3D sensor modules for computer vision, AR/VR, human interaction, and IoT use cases. Products include the Acconeer XM112 pulsed coherent radar module, available to order, and the Acconeer XM122 IoT module. Both modules integrate Acconeer’s A111 60 GHz pulsed coherent radar sensor, RF front-end, and baseband functions in a single antenna-in-package form factor.
• Jorjin (jorjin.com) offers a line-up of wireless modules, application processors, and mmWave radar sensors. Examples include the Jorjin MM5D91-00, a 60 GHz mmWave radar module comprising a single transmit antenna and three receiver antennas and an Arm Cortex-M4F core, and the Jorjin MM5D91E00, a break-out board evaluation board for the MM5D91-00 mmWave radar module.
• Fingerprints (fingerprints.com) designs biometric fingerprint solutions for access control systems, point of sale terminals, time and attendance systems, and door locks. The Fingerprints FPC BM-Lite module is a complete out-of-the-box module for biometric fingerprint security applications designed for connection to a host embedded system via SPI or UART. The robust capacitive sensor is waterproof and protected against 1.5 kV ESD. Its low power consumption makes it ideal for battery-powered use cases.
• Signetik (signetik.com) develops wireless connectivity modules and gateways using transceiver SoCs from Semtech and Nordic Semiconductor. Examples include the Signetik SigLRN, available to order. This LoRa end node module with Bluetooth connectivity features integrated antennas and the companion Signetik LRN-R1 development board.
As a global authorized distributor, Mouser offers the world's widest selection of the newest semiconductors and electronic components in stock and ready to ship. Mouser's customers can expect 100% certified, genuine products that are fully traceable from each of its manufacturer partners. To help speed customers' designs, Mouser's website hosts an extensive library of technical resources, including a Technical Resource Center, along with product data sheets, supplier-specific reference designs, application notes, technical design information, engineering tools and other helpful information.
Mouser Electronics (mouser.com), a Berkshire Hathaway company, is an authorized semiconductor and electronic component distributor focused on New Product Introductions from its leading manufacturer partners. Serving the global electronic design engineer and buyer community, the global distributor's website, mouser.com, is available in multiple languages and currencies and features more than 6.8 million products from over 1,200 manufacturer brands. Mouser offers 27 support locations worldwide to provide best-in-class customer service in local language, currency and time zone. The distributor ships to over 650,000 customers in 223 countries/territories from its 1 million-square-foot, state-of-the-art distribution facilities in the Dallas, Texas, metro area.
Mouser and Mouser Electronics are registered trademarks of Mouser Electronics, Inc. All other products, logos, and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
For press inquiries, contact: Sally Pickering, Publitek - Account Manager
P: +44(0)15 8239 0980 - E: Sally.Pickering[.]publitek.com.