Bitdefender (bitdefender.com), a global cybersecurity leader, today unveiled GravityZone Integrity Monitoring, an Integrity Monitoring solution designed to monitor, alert and provide corrective actions to unwanted changes to files, registries, directories, installed apps, and user escalation of privilege throughout the entire organization. The new offering helps organizations meet and maintain compliance with regulatory standards governing data security across their cloud and on-premises environments.
Bitdefender GravityZone Integrity Monitoring monitors, detects and corrects unwanted changes to files and assets across the entire organization, enabling security teams to quickly identify and act on the most critical modification events. As a cloud-based offering, GravityZone Integrity Monitoring is easy to deploy and provides an integrated, end-to-end solution to secure all workloads in any environment without negatively impacting performance. Automated and guided actions to changes, and event categorization filter only the most critical events to security teams to reduce alert fatigue and optimize performance.
Key Features and Benefits
• Superior Monitoring and Corrective Actions -- GravityZone Integrity Monitoring monitors for and delivers actionable response recommendations allowing security teams to quickly respond to incidents and remove threats from their environment as it happens.
• Deep Visibility Beyond Files for Regulatory Compliance -- GravityZone Integrity Monitoring offers real-time visibility and monitoring for files, directories, registries, installed applications, services, users, ports, and processes to help baseline and maintain data compliance for GDPR, HIPAA, SOC 1 & 2 and others.
• Change and Risk Management Support -- GravityZone Integrity Monitoring supports organizations’ change and risk management practices allowing security teams to identify meaningful configuration changes in real time, distinguishing between approved and unapproved changes to identify possible integrity incidents.
• Reduced Alert Fatigue to Improve Operational Efficiency -- Automated and guided response actions based on set rules improve operational efficiency by reducing alert overload. Security teams filter via categorized events to quickly drill down, prioritize and address the most critical and time-sensitive incidents.
• Closes Security Skills Gaps -- Delivering out-of-the box automated best practices and ability to create custom rules without the need to learn new scripting languages, GravityZone Integrity Monitoring allows security teams with various skill sets to greatly improve efficiency to alert response.
• 100% Cloud-based -- GravityZone Integrity Monitoring is cloud-based and easy to deploy across on-premises, cloud or virtualized environments without impacting performance.
According to Forrester¹, improved file integrity monitoring, privilege escalation, and vulnerability management are among key customer requirements in cloud workload protection solutions. As a part of the unified GravityZone security platform, Bitdefender GravityZone Integrity Monitoring seamlessly integrates with Bitdefender endpoint detection and response (EDR), extended detection and response (XDR) solutions and managed detection and response (MDR) services to provide organizations comprehensive security coverage and improved regulatory compliance.
“Today’s cybersecurity attacks are often complex, multifaceted, and launched in multiple stages, making it difficult for security teams to identify and stop them quickly,” said Daniel Daraban, director, product management at Bitdefender Business Solutions Group. “As an integrated part of our industry-leading threat prevention, detection and response solutions, GravityZone Integrity Monitoring enables security teams to strengthen their cyber resiliency while streamlining regulatory compliance and improving operational efficiency.”
GravityZone Integrity Monitoring is available now as an add-on feature to any Bitdefender GravityZone cloud solution or Bitdefender MDR service.
 Forrester, Andras Cser with Merritt Maxim, Hailey DiCicco, Peggy Dostie “The Key Customer Requirements Shaping The Future Of Cloud Workload Security (CWS),” August 2022.