PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2022/09/22 - The GWN7624 provides an In-Wall Wi-Fi Access Point with 3 Gigabit network ports, ideal for hotels, residential and commercial facilities, offices and more - Grandstream.com.
Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning communication and networking solutions, today announced the release of a new In-Wall Wi-Fi Access Point. The new GWN7624 is an 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point that is designed to be mounted in-wall to provide a clean and professional installation that blends in to the surrounding environment. It provides three Gigabit network ports to provide IP phones, televisions, computers and similar nearby devices with ethernet while also including an uplink Gigabit network port with PoE/PoE+. With support for advanced QoS, mesh networks, captive portals and and Wi-Fi speeds up to 2.03Gbps, the GWN7624 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for hotels, residential complexes, commercial facilities, offices, and more.
The GWN7624 provides 4x4:4 MU-MIMO technology on the 5G band, 2x2:2 MU-MIMO on the 2.4G band, and supports up to 200 concurrent Wi-Fi clients. It is supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform that and makes managing your network or several networks across multiple locations easier than ever before. It also uses a controller-less network management architecture in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface for easy administration of locally deployed Wi-Fi APs. The GWN7624 is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi capable IP phones. It is the latest addition to Grandstream’s GWN Series of Networking Solutions, which provides a one-stop-shop for all Wi-Fi networking needs.
Notable features of this device include:
• Supports 2.03 Gbps wireless throughput;
• 5GHz 4×4:4 MU-MIMO;
• Supports up to 200 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices;
• Network Interfaces: 1x Gigabit uplink Ethernet port with PoE/PoE+, 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports with PSE, 1x Gigabit Ethernet port;
• Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications;
• Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device;
• Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
• Embedded controller can manage up to 30 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller.
The GWN7624 is generally available now for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. (grandstream.com) has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability, and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.