PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2022/04/27 - he new GDS3702 is an HD Audio IP Intercom System that provides one configurable button, powerful integrations and a built-in mic and speaker for intercom and access control - Grandstream.com.
Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning communication and networking solutions, today announced a new facility access system. The GDS3702 is an HD Audio IP Intercom System that offers remote facility access and security protection for buildings of all sizes. The newest addition to Grandstream’s GDS series of Facility Access Systems, the GDS3702 is built with weatherproof and vandal-resistant metal casing, offers alarm-in and alarm-out support for integration with third-party security devices and provides one configurable button for easy operation.
The GDS3702 includes a built-in microphone and speaker to provide intercom functionality and supports integration with electric locks for locking and unlocking doors. It is setup and managed with Grandstream’s free facility management software, GDS Manager. The GDS3702 can be integrated with a wide variety of Grandstream devices, including IP phones, video phones, facility access systems, intercom/public address speakers, control stations and the Wave mobile app for audio intercom and door-opening. The combination of the GDS3702, other Grandstream solutions and third-party facility management devices provides a complete end-to-end solution for all access control and audio intercom needs.
Notable features of this device include:
• Provides an HD audio intercom with up to a 1.5-meter voice pickup distance and 3-meter loudspeaker coverage range;
• Supports SIP calls to any SIP endpoints to facilitate 2-way audio intercom and door opening using Grandstream SIP devices;
• Built with an IP66 waterproof-certified and IK10 vandal-resistant metal casing for secure indoor and outdoor operation in temperatures between -30°C and 60°C.;
• Built-in microphone and speaker with advanced Acoustic Echo Cancellations (AEC) offers voice options and intercom functionality; Supports the G.722 codec to provide HD audio;
• Provides one configurable button for easy operation;
• 2x Relay for Electric Lock and Alarm-out, 2x Alarm-In for Exit button and door sensor;
• 1x 10/100M auto-sensing network port;
• Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection.
Pricing and Availability
The GDS3702 is generally available now for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a suggested retail price of $189 USD.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. (grandstream.com) has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability, and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.