• Up to 2321 MHz Boost Clock and 2039 MHz Game Clock;
• Streamlined 1080p gaming;
• Aerodynamic and Efficient Axial Fan Cooling Technology;
• Ideal for Single Slot Low-Profile PC Builds;
• Fully leverage game frames by enabling TriXX Boost;
• AAA 1080p gaming powered by AMD RDNA™ 2 gaming architecture, AMD Infinity Cache™ memory technology, AMD Smart Access Memory™ technology 3 and DirectX® 12 Ultimate support.
SAPPHIRE Technology announces the new PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6400 Graphics Card with quiet and efficient 1080p gaming graphics. With a compact, single slot low-profile design with classic PULSE red accents, it is an ideal component for small form factor builds. Enable TriXX Boost on the PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6400 Graphics Card to maximize gaming experience with a boost in frames.
PULSE: The Heart. The Beat. The Game.
Built using 6nm process technology, the PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6400 Graphics Card headlines with 768 stream processors running with a Boost Clock of up to 2321 MHz and a Game Clock of up to 2039 MHz. The latest GDDR6 high-speed memory clocked at 16 Gbps Effective, with 16 MB of AMD Infinity Cache™ memory technology, which reduces latency and power consumption, enabling high overall gaming performance. To support the latest display monitors in the market, it is equipped with output ports including HDMITM and Display Port 1.4 with DSC outputs. The PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6400 Graphics Card series features 12 powerful Compute Units and 12 Ray Accelerators.
Optimized Axial Fan Cooling Technology
The superb cooling of the PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6400 Graphics Card is powered by the dynamic Axial Fan Cooling Technology equipped with seven blades to create a quiet and cool gaming experience. The Fuse Protection feature is engineered into the circuit of the external PCIe® power connector to preserve the components and protect the graphics card.
Compact Aesthetic & Engineering
The SAPPHIRE PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6400 Graphics Card is engineered to be a neat fit into small form factor and mini-ITX PC builds. It is the perfect system integration as it is equipped with a single slot low-profile design with proper cooling for your gaming experience. The signature PULSE red accents are a stylish addition for every gamer looking for a chassis with a strong gaming aesthetic.
Gain the ultimate performance on the PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6400 Graphics Cards with SAPPHIRE TriXX Software. On a variety of games, TriXX Boost increases FPS by slightly decreasing resolution through theTriXX software that is then adjusted through AMD Radeon Image Sharpening4 for a significant performance boost. Choose from a customizable resolution scale or from additional custom resolutions based on user input for a much more fine-grained control over the quality vs. performance tradeoff.
Breakthrough Gaming with Powerful Radeon Features
The SAPPHIRE PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6400 Graphics Card comes equipped with powerful AMD Radeon features that elevate 1080p gaming, including:
• AMD RDNA 2 Gaming Architecture
ONE GAMING DNA AMD RDNA 2 gaming architecture, the only gaming architecture that spans from next-generation desktop PCs, laptops and consoles to mobile devices and automotive infotainment systems, is designed to deliver the optimal combination of performance and power efficiency.
• AMD Infinity Cache Memory Technology
HIGHLY EFFICIENT HIGH-PERFORMANCE BANDWIDTH - 16MB of AMD Infinity Cache memory technology enables high bandwidth performance at low power and low latency.
• Future-Ready Gaming with up to 4GB GDDR6
MEMORY FOR ALL TEXTURES - Crunch through game textures with 4 GB GDDR6 memory. Get equipped to play the newest games at high settings.
• AMD Smart Access Memory™ Technology3
PERFORMANCE ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH RYZEN™ PROCESSORS + RADEON GRAPHICS - Get more performance in select titles through new levels of communication between AMD Ryzen desktop processors and AMD Radeon graphics cards over PCI Express®.
• DirectX® 12 Ultimate Support
NEW LEVEL OF IMMERSION - Takes games to a new level of realism with support for features such as DirectX Raytracing (DXR) and Variable Rate Shading.
• DirectX Raytracing (DXR)
REAL TIME LIGHTING, SHADOWS, & REFLECTIONS - AMD Radeon RX 6400 Graphics Cards with enhanced AMD RDNA 2 compute units, are optimized to deliver lighting, shadow, and reflection realism with DirectX Raytracing, the new standard for next generation gaming visuals to increase visual quality in gaming.
• Variable Rate Shading (VRS)
DETAIL WHERE IT MATTERS - Variable Rate Shading (VRS) technology accelerates the level of detail where it matters. By selectively choosing where to allocate GPU resources, performance and immersion can be optimized.
• AMD FidelityFX™ Technology5
OPEN-SOURCE VISUAL ENHANCEMENT SUITE - AMD FidelityFX technology is an open-source toolkit of visual enhancement effects for game developers available at AMD GPUOpen. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution open-source spatial upscaling solution is designed to boost framerates and deliver high-quality, high-resolution gaming experiences.
• AMD Radeon Super Resolution (RSR)6
NEW DRIVER-BASED UPSCALING TECHNOLOGY - unleashes increased levels of performance with high-quality visuals and is compatible with thousands of games.
• AMD Image Sharpening Technologies
CRISP DETAILS AMD Radeon Image Sharpening (RIS)4 or AMD FidelityFX Contrast Adaptive Sharpening (CAS) deliver clearer images on high resolution displays with virtually no performance impact.
• AMD Radeon Anti-Lag Technology7
ULTRA-FAST RESPONSES TO YOUR EVERY MOVE AMD Radeon Anti-Lag technology helps reduce lag by intelligently controlling the queuing of CPU work ahead of GPU work across thousands of games running on DirectX® 9, 11 and 12 APIs.
• AMD Radeon Boost Technology8 with Support for VRS
TURBOCHARGE YOUR GAME AMD Radeon Boost technology now takes advantage of the Variable Rate Shading hardware found on the AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards in select titles. It selectively reduces the shading rates in certain areas of a frame as characters are turned and rotated in gameplay, delivering extra performance and increased responsiveness, with little effect on visual quality.
• AMD FreeSync™ Technology9
NO STUTTERING. NO TEARING. JUST GAMING. - Take full advantage of the AMD Radeon RX 6400 Graphics Card by pairing with a certified AMD FreeSync technology-enabled monitor to enable an exceptional stutter and tear-free gaming experience with high refresh rates, low latency, and stunning HDR.
• HDMI™ 2.1
EXPANDING DISPLAY CAPABILITIES The AMD Radeon RX 6400 Graphics Card enables connectivity and support the newest bleeding-edge displays. HDMI™ 2.1 VRR expands tear-free gaming experiences to all HDMI 2.1 VRR-enabled displays delivering fluid gaming for all AMD Radeon RX 6400 GPU users.
1. Boost Clock Frequency is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads. GD-151
2. Game clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary. GD-147
3. Smart Access Memory technology enablement requires an AMD Radeon RX 5000 or RX 6000 series GPU, AMD Ryzen 5000 or select Ryzen 3000 series CPU (excluding the Ryzen 5 3400G and Ryzen 3 3200G) and an AMD 500 series motherboard with the latest BIOS update. BIOS requires support for AGESA 188.8.131.52 or higher. Download latest BIOS from vendor website.
4. Radeon™ Image Sharpening is compatible with DirectX 11, 12, & Vulkan APIs. DirectX 9 support with Radeon RX 5000 Series GPUs only. Compatible with Windows 10/11. Hardware compatibility includes Radeon GCN and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 Series processors and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-156
5. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is “game dependent” and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega series graphics cards, RX 480, RX 470, RX 460 & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendor's graphics cards. GD-187
6. As of March 2022, Radeon Super Resolution (RSR) is compatible with Radeon RX 5000 series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.3.1 or newer is required.
7. Radeon™ Anti-Lag is compatible with DirectX 9, DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 APIs, Windows 7 and 10/11. Hardware compatibility includes GCN and newer consumer dGPUs Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-157
8. Radeon™ Boost is compatible with Windows 7/10/11 in select titles only. Hardware compatibility includes Radeon RX 400 and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 Series and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. Radeon™ Boost VRS compatible with AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics only.
9. AMD FreeSync™ technology requires AMD Radeon™ graphics and a display that supports FreeSync technology as certified by AMD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology adds requirements of mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology adds requirements for the display to meet AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compliance tests. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127