Curtiss-Wright’s Defense Solutions division, a trusted leading supplier of rugged modular open systems approach (MOSA) solutions, today announced that eight of its products were recognized as among the best by the 2021 Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovators Awards. An esteemed and experienced panel of judges from the aerospace and defense community recognized Curtiss-Wright as a Platinum, Gold, and Silver honoree.
"We are very proud to be the leading recipient of this year’s Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovators Awards, with eight of our industry-leading products selected for recognition by the judges,” said Chris Wiltsey, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions. “It’s an honor to be acknowledged for our commitment to serving the aerospace and defense COTS industry as a proven leading supplier of innovative solutions.”
“On behalf of the Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovators Awards, I would like to congratulate Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions on their Platinum, Gold and Silver level honoree status,” said Military & Aerospace Electronics Editor in Chief John Keller. “This competitive program allows Military & Aerospace Electronics to celebrate and recognize the most innovative products impacting the aerospace and defense community this year.”
Curtiss-Wright’s award-winning products and award levels are:
• MESP-100-2: Size, weight and power (SWaP)-optimized solution for encrypting telemetry streams that provides a PCM encoder interface, Advanced Range Telemetry (ARTM) transmitter interface, and optional cryptographic key management software package for missile telemetry and test, flight test, and aircraft monitoring applications
• NC120A: Next-generation Nano Motion Controller is an exceptionally compact and lightweight unit that generates 120 A of peak current at 28 V input power to deliver more than 3 kW of power to the most demanding motion control applications
• 360SA: 360º Situational Awareness Video Management System uses unique design and innovative FPGA video pipelines to deliver <30ms glass-to-glass latency for driver aid and situational awareness at full HD resolutions
• HSR10: Network attached storage (NAS) device designed for high-speed network recording based on double 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports
• VPX3-655: Fully featured 1/10/40 GbE switch provides robust 10GBASE-T Ethernet to connect processing systems with sensors, datalinks, displays, and other computers using standard twisted-pair cabling
• MPMM: Multi-Platform Mission Management system supports Minotaur software suite with Intel® Xeon® D 16-core processors, dual NVIDIA® Quadro® 5200E GPUs, 10 GbE, RS-170 and HD-SDI video capture, and DVI video out
• PacStar 448: Small 10 GbE switch module designed for storage area networking, tactical cloud computing, artificial intelligence & machine learning (AI/ML), and hyperconvergence at the edge of the tactical battlefield
• Parvus® DuraCor® AGX-Xavier: Rugged small form factor mission computer based on the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ Industrial module and optimized for machine learning and artificial intelligence
About Military & Aerospace Electronics
Military & Aerospace Electronics (militaryaerospace.com) is the leading media resource serving program and project managers, engineering managers, and engineers involved in electronic and electro-optic design for military, space, and aviation applications.
Military & Aerospace Electronics magazine delivers time-sensitive news, in-depth analyses, case studies, and real- world applications of new products, industry opinion, and the latest trends in the use of mil-spec, rugged and commercial off-the-shelf components, subsystems, and systems.
About the 2021 Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovators Awards program
The Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovation Awards celebrates the most innovative applications of aerospace and defense electronics technology products and systems. Awards are presented to organizations that demonstrate excellence in the use of a product or system. Submissions are accepted from designers and integrators, and users of military and aerospace electronics systems.
About Curtiss-Wright Corporation
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (curtisswright.com | curtisswrightds.com) is a global innovative company that delivers highly engineered, critical function products and services to the Aerospace and Defense markets, and to the Commercial markets including Power, Process and General Industrial. Building on the heritage of Glenn Curtiss and the Wright brothers, Curtiss-Wright has a long tradition of providing reliable solutions through trusted customer relationships. The company employs approximately 8,200 people worldwide.
NOTE: All trademarks are property of their respective owners.