PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2021/06/17 - The GWN7660 is an enterprise-grade 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 access point that allows businesses to build next-generation Wi-Fi networks for high-density environments - Grandstream.com.
Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning unified communication solutions, today announced the release of a new Wi-Fi 6 access point. The new GWN7660 is an enterprise-grade 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 access point with dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO, DL/UL OFDMA technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. It utilizes powerful, next-generation 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 technology, making the GWN7660 ideal for high-density environments.
The GWN7660 supports a variety of flexible installation and management options. It uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s Web user interface. The GWN7660 is also supported by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s free cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi -Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi capable IP phones. The GWN7660 is fully certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance, an independent organization that drives Wi-Fi adoption and evolution through thought leadership, spectrum advocacy and industry-wide collaboration. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, and more, the GWN7660 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density. Notable features of this device include:
• 1.77Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports;
• Dual-band 2x2:2 MUMIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology;
• Up to 175-meter coverage range;
• Supports 256 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices;
• Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications;
• Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device;
• Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+;
• Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise based software controller.
Pricing and Availability
The GWN7660 is generally available now for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a suggested retail price of $129 USD.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. (grandstream.com) has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.