PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2021/04/08 - Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning unified communication solutions, today announced the release of a new high-end video conferencing system and companion wireless microphone - Grandstream.com.
The new GVC3220 is an Ultra HD Multimedia Conferencing System that provides an interactive and immersive video conferencing environment to increase collaboration and productivity. Also announced today was the new GMD1208, a wireless desktop microphone that pairs with the GVC3220 to provide enhanced audio quality and full room coverage. Thanks to its suite of powerful, high-end video collaboration features, this solution is ideal for boardrooms, large conference rooms, auditoriums, classrooms and more.
The SIP-based GVC3220 provides an enterprise-grade conferencing and collaboration solution that offers extraordinary quality with 4k Ultra HD video support and the flexibility to support any SIP or H.323 video conferencing platform. It is based on Android 9.0 and offers powerful features including a built-in MCU to locally host up to 9-way video conferences, wireless screen-sharing capabilities, integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more. The GVC3220 can be easily integrated with Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Meetings platform to turn any meeting hosted on a GVC device into an online meeting that can be joined seamlessly by up to thousands of people from a web browser, mobile app or other GVC devices. Additional features of the GVC3220 include:
• Supports sharp video quality of up to 4K Full-HD video output;
• Runs on Android 9.0 operating system;
• Remote video screen real-time control and sharing PC screen functions;
• Advanced camera with 8M pixel CMOS sensor, FOV wide-angle lens, 12x zoom and PTZ for easy camera view adjustments;
• Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), supports Wi-Fi Multimedia;
• Built-in MCU can host up to 5-way 1080p HD conferences or 9-way 720P conferences;
• 1x HDMI-in, 2x HDMI-out, 1x line in/out, 1x media;
• Each GVC3220 comes with 1x GMD1208 Wireless Desktop Microphone.
The GMD1208 is an extension microphone companion device that pairs with the GVC3220 to increase the overall audio coverage range. Up to two GMD1208s can be pried with each GVC3220 to provide full room audio coverage. With ultrasound pairing, long talk time, proprietary 2.4G/BLE dual mode and error-resilient long-distance transmission, the GMD1208 brings mobility and flexibility for a powerful large-room conferencing solution. Each GMD1208 unit supports 360-degree full band quality voice pickup with a radius of 5 meters for the best user experience. The multi-functional touch key on this device can trigger various functions with different operations and includes an LED indicator for status notifications.
• Capacitive touch mute button with LED
• 1500mA built-in Li-Ion battery
• Micro-B port for charging, BYOD microphone and upgrading
• Low power indicator
• Bluetooth v2.1+EDR protocols
• Proprietary 2.4GHz wireless technology
• Ultrasound pairing technology
• High quality audio coding with error tolerance
• Built-in 8 omni-directional MEMS with 5-meter pickup range
• 1x GMD1208 is included with each GVC3220; GMD1208 also available for separate purchase.
Pricing and Availability
The GVC3220 and GMD1208 are generally available now for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a suggested retail price of $2,999 USD (GVC3220) and $129 USD (GMD1208).
Grandstream Networks, Inc. (grandstream.com) has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability, and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.