Tripp Lite, a global manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, makes it convenient to charge mobile devices that are compatible with Qi wireless charging. The new chargers transfer power to a compatible smartphone or other device without the need to connect a device charging cable.
“Wireless chargers are great accessories for Qi-enabled smartphones,” said David Posner, Director of Product Marketing, Connectivity. “Device charging cables are easy to misplace and can get damaged over time, especially during travel. Wireless charging eliminates the hassle of finding the right cable and provides safe, reliable power transfer. Tripp Lite’s wireless chargers make it easy to keep devices powered at home and on the road.”
Designed for wirelessly charging one device at a time, the new chargers are available in three form factors:
• Wireless charging pad (U280-Q01FL-BK) provides a flat charging surface that delivers up to 10W of power.
• Car charger with wireless charging (U280-CQ01) mounts to a vehicle’s dashboard or air vent to provide up to 15W of charging power. It features automatic gripping arms to secure a smartphone.
• Power bank with wireless charging (UPB-10K0-1U1CQ) is a 10,000 mAh portable battery pack that can charge two wired devices simultaneously or one device wirelessly.
Key Features of Tripp Lite’s Wireless Charging Solutions
• Charge a Qi-enabled smartphone or other device without a charging cable;
• Maintain charging through phone cases up to 5 mm thick*;
• Safety features prevent overheating and overcharging;
• Compatible with Quick Charge (QC) 2.0 and 3.0 power adapters for high-speed charging;
• LEDs indicate charging status;
• USB power cable is included.
*Metal or magnetic attachments to phone and/or case must be removed.
About Tripp Lite
Since 1922, Tripp Lite (tripplite.com) has established a global reputation for quality by providing reliable products and exceptional service to customers worldwide. From desktop to critical infrastructure, Tripp Lite products and solutions power and connect the computers, networking equipment and electronic devices that form the foundation of our digital world. Headquartered in Chicago, Tripp Lite manufactures UPS systems, cables, connectivity solutions, PDUs, racks, cooling solutions, KVM switches, console servers, charging stations, display mounts, surge protectors, power strips, network switches, power inverters and specialty products for data center, healthcare, government, education and digital signage applications.