PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2020/06/10 - The GSC3610 and GSC3615 are weatherproof HD IP surveillance cameras that support motion detection, include smart infrared technology and provide a variety of alert notifications - Grandstream.com.
Grandstream, connecting the world with award-winning unified communication solutions since 2002, today announced the new GSC3600 series of IP Surveillance Cameras. The new series includes the GSC3610, an infrared weatherproof dome IP camera, and the GSC3615, an infrared weatherproof bullet IP camera. The GSC3610 and GSC3615 feature a 3.6mm lens and are ideal for wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects in environments such as banks, hotels, retail, offices, warehouses, and building entrances.
The GSC3610 and GSC3615 support motion detection and include smart infrared technology for white balance and exposure to monitor activity at night or in dark enclosed spaces. They can be managed with GSurf Pro, Grandstream’s free video management software, along with other ONVIF-compliant platforms. These weatherproof HD IP cameras offer video and audio streaming with other SIP endpoints thanks to SIP/VoIP support, and support alert notifications through voice or video calls and email screenshots. The GSC3610 and GSC3615 pair with Grandstream’s GXV series IP Video Phones and GSC3570 HD Intercom and Facility Control Station to create a powerful security and monitoring solution.
The GSC3615 features a bullet-camera design ideal for wall mounting, while the GSC3610 provides a dome camera ideal for being mounted on a ceiling. Other GSC series features include:
• Support for H.264, H.265, JPEG, and MJPEG video compression;
• 1/2.9” Progressive Scan CMOS Sensor, 1920x1080;
• Supports 1080p HD video and dual streaming (primary stream 1920x1080, secondary stream 640x480);
• Fixed 3.6mm lens, ideal for wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects;
• Built with IP66-level weatherproof metal casing;
• Supports motion detection;
• Smart infrared technology for optimal white balance and exposure (2x infrared LED reach up to 20 meters);
• 1x RJ-45 (10/100Mbps) port with integrated PoE;
• 1x audio line-in (3.5mm), one audio line-out (3.5mm), video output via network port;
• Supports alert notifications via outbound voice or video call & email screenshot;
• SIP/VoIP support for video and audio streaming to endpoints (external microphone required).
Pricing and Availability
The GSC3610 and GSC3615 are generally available now for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a suggested retail price of $59 USD.
Grandstream Networks, Inc. (grandstream.com) has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small-to-medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.