According to a new market research report initiated by Inkwood Research, The Global Genetic Testing Market was valued at nearly $8300 million in 2018 and is predicted to reach around $20507 million by 2027, growing at an estimated CAGR of 10.59%, during the forecast period 2019-2027.
Browse 32 market data Tables and 42 Figures spread over 168 Pages along with in-depth analysis on Global Genetic Testing Market by (Technology, Type, Disease) by Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Genetic Testing Market Scenario
The increase in RNA pipeline tests, a surge in a growing population, usage of diagnostic genetic disorders, rise in the incidence of genetic diseases are primary drivers for the growth of Global Genetic Testing Market.
On the basis of Technology, Global Genetic Testing Market is segmented into:
• Molecular Testing
• Cytogenetic Testing
• Biochemical Testing
On the basis of Type, Global Genetic Testing Market is segmented into:
• Newborn Screening;
• Carrier Testing;
• Prenatal Testing;
• Predictive and Presymptomatic Testing;
• Diagnostic Testing;
• Other Types.
On the basis of Disease, Global Genetic Testing Market is segmented into:
• Cystic Fibrosis;
• Alzheimer’s Disease;
• Sickle Cell Anemia;
• Huntington’s Disease;
• Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy;
• Rare Diseases;
• Other Diseases.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities;
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers;
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries;
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market;
- Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends;
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players;
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027.
• Abbott Laboratories
• 23 AND ME
• Illumina INC
• Genentech INC
• Daan Diagnostics Ltd
• Integragen SA
• Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc
• Luminex Corporation
• HTG Molecular Diagnostics Inc
• Myriad Genetics Inc
• Oxford Biodynamics Limited
• Danahar Corporation (CEPHEID)
• Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
• Natera Inc
• Roche Diagnostics Laboratories
• Qiagen N.V
• Perkinelmer Inc.
About Inkwood Research
Inkwood Research (inkwoodresearch.com) is a leading market & industry research firm offers you consulting services, syndicated & customized market research reports, business analysis & more.
- Global Cancer Biomarkers Market - Global Cancer Biomarkers Market is likely to grow with an anticipated CAGR of 11.32% over the forecast period of 2019-2027.
- Global Metagenomics Market - Global Metagenomics Market is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 15.21% by revenue during the forecast years 2019-2027.
- Global CRISPR Market The Global CRISPR Market is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 32.04% during the forecast years 2019-2027.