PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2019/11/14 - The Global food enzymes market will grow with an anticipated CAGR of 5.57% during the forecast period & will reach revenue of $3,500 million by 2027 - InkwoodResearch.com.
According to a new market research report initiated by Inkwood Research, The Global Food Enzymes Market was valued at nearly $2131 million in 2018 and is predicted to reach around $3500 million by 2027, growing at an estimated CAGR of 5.57%, during the forecast period 2019-2027. Browse 24 market data Tables and 35 Figures spread over 121 Pages along with in-depth analysis on Global Food Enzymes Market by (Type, Application, Source) by Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Food Enzymes Market Scenario
The change in the derivation process, consumer lifestyle changes, growth in food and beverages market and advancement in technologies are primary drivers for the growth of Global Food Enzymes Market.
On the basis of Type, Global Food Enzymes Market is segmented into:
• Other types
On the basis of Application, Global Food Enzymes Market is segmented into:
• Dairy Products
• Bakery Products
• Other Applications
On the basis of Source, Global Food Enzymes Market is segmented into:
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
• Novozymes A/S
• Amano Enzymes Co Ltd
• AUM Enzymes
• Royal DSM N.V
• Advanced Enzymes Technologies LTD
• Kerry Group PLC
• Hansen Holding A/S
• Associated British Foods PLC
• Corbion NV
• The Bakels Group
• Dawn Food Products INC
• Puratos Group
• Archer Daniels Midland Company
• TATA & LYLE PLC
• Global Genetically Modified Foods Market - Global Genetically Modified Foods Market is likely to grow with an anticipated CAGR of 5.10% over the forecast period of 2018-2026.
• Global Food Traceability Market - Global Food Traceability Market is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 6.19% by revenue during the forecast years 2019-2027.
• Global Gluten Free Pasta Market The Global Gluten Free Pasta Market is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 4.78% during the forecast years 2019-2027.
• Global Meat Substitutes Market The Global Meat Substitutes Market is predicted to exhibit a CAGR of 6.41% during the forecast years 2019-2027.
About Inkwood Research
Inkwood Research (inkwoodresearch.com) is a leading market & industry research firm offers you consulting services, syndicated & customized market research reports, business analysis & more.