PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Rome, Italy, 2019/07/01 - Enel X is upgrading its e-mobility customers in Italy to JuicePass, the company’s new electric vehicle (EV) charging app, which is an evolution of the “X Recharge” app - EnelX.com. IT0003128367
• JuicePass gives Enel X customers access to new functionalities, notifying them of new charging points, allowing users to rate their charging experience and monitor charging in real time;
• The app is the single access point for charging services at home, businesses and on a European network of over 6,100 public charging points.
JuicePass will be the single interface for Enel X customers to charge at home and the office as well as to access a network of over 6,100 public charging points across 18 European countries, leveraging on the recently announced interoperability partnership with charging network operators IONITY and SMATRICS. By the end of July, JuicePass will also be available on app stores in Spain, Romania and the US.
“We are launching JuicePass today, whose name embodies the quintessence of the app: a single point of access, the “Pass”, for the entire Enel X network,” said Alberto Piglia, Head of e-Mobility at Enel X. “Through our app, charging becomes a seamless and fully-digital experience, as users can access stations, charge and pay, all through JuicePass. Looking ahead, we will continue to work on the improvement of customer experience, also through further digitalisation and integration of charging networks, which are key to speeding up the global development of electric mobility.”
The new functionalities offered by JuicePass include:
• RADAR: a daily push notification informing EV drivers when a new charging point is activated within a 100 km radius from a selected location;
• RATING: customers can now rate their charging experience after “filling up”;
• CHARGING SESSION PERFORMANCE: customers can now monitor charging performance in real time with a detailed view of charging speed over the whole session.
With JuicePass, Enel X (enelx.com) allows its EV-driving customers to activate their profiles, reserve charging points, manage and pay for charging services. JuicePass will constantly evolve in line with EV drivers’ needs and technological innovations in e-mobility, making it a truly futureproof app.
The app will also expand its functionalities, embedding new ancillary services offered by Enel X and third parties to offer customers an integrated mobility experience through a single touchpoint.
JuicePass will manage the entire existing and future portfolio of Enel X charging solutions such as JuiceBox, JuicePole and JuicePump covering customers’ charging needs for all types of use, from the home to the office, and across a broad public network.
Enel X is working to broaden its European charging network to over 36,000 public points by 2022, with the aim to accelerate the uptake of EVs and the decarbonisation of the transport sector.
Enel X (enelX.com) is Enel’s global business line dedicated to developing innovative products and digital solutions in sectors in which energy is showing the greatest potential for transformation: cities, homes, industries and electric mobility. Enel X holds the leading position in demand response programmes globally, with over 6 GW of demand response capacity currently managed and assigned in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Oceania.