SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced it will host two free, interactive Federal and Government User Group events in Washington, D.C. on April 3 and in Austin, Texas on April 25, 2019. The company also announced its first ever Federal and Government Partner Summit in Reston, Virginia on April 1-5. The Partner Summit will include a Keynote, Sales, Capture, and Technical Day on April 1, and will be followed by a SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM) boot camp and SolarWinds Certified Professional (SCP) class April 2-5.
SolarWinds invites federal civilian, the Department of Defense, federal and government system engineers, SolarWinds partners, state and local, education, intelligence community, and contractor customers to join the company’s technical experts, leaders, and federal systems engineers for discussion around the unique challenges facing government and education IT professionals at the D.C. and Texas user groups. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in detailed presentations of the newest SolarWinds technology, view product demonstrations, and network with peers and SolarWinds team members, as well as weigh in on the critical demands of their roles in IT. Another feature of the Partner Summit allows attendees from the federal, state, local, and education partner communities to learn valuable information about the SolarWinds partner ecosystem.
“We’re looking forward to welcoming all of our federal, state, local, and education (SLED) customers to our upcoming Federal and Government User Groups and we’ve expanded our government team to include engineering, sales, and marketing professionals focused on our SLED customers. We will continue to support our government customers with an open dialogue, access to our technical experts, and product education, while also soliciting feedback on our product roadmap,” said David Kimball, Senior Vice President Worldwide Federal, State & Local Government, Education. “Also new for 2019 is the launch of our Federal and Government Partner Summit as we grow this collective government ecosystem.”
The Federal and Government User Groups will include several interactive presentations provided by SolarWinds product management leaders. Attendees are encouraged to discuss and provide feedback on all topics and trends. Presentation topics include:
• SolarWinds Product Strategy Update;
• SolarWinds Network Management Product Update;
• SolarWinds Systems Management and Database Product Update;
• Customer Case Studies;
• SolarWinds Security Product Update;
• SolarWinds Cloud Products;
• SolarWinds Orion® Suite: Scalability and Optimization.
The Federal and Government Partner Summit agenda also includes:
• Keynotes on sales acceleration, new products, and what’s next for SolarWinds;
• Breakout sales, capture, and technical sessions tailored to each groups’ interests and concerns;
• A free Network Performance Monitor SCP exam administered on the final day of the Summit.
Both user groups are free for SolarWinds customers to attend and will include breakfast and lunch.
Federal and Government User Group in Washington, D.C.
• When: Wednesday, April 3, 8 am. 3 pm. ET
• Where: Marriott Metro Center
• Space is limited please RSVP
Federal and Government User Group in Austin, Texas
• When: Thursday, April 25, 8 am. 3 pm. CT
• Where: SolarWinds Headquarters
• Space is limited please RSVP
Federal and Government Partner Summit in Reston, Virginia
• When: Monday, April 1 Friday, April 5
• Where: Sheraton Reston Hotel
• Space is limited please RSVP
SolarWinds Solutions for Government
• SolarWinds software is available on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule and other contract vehicles.
U.S. Government certifications and approvals include Army CoN, Air Force APL, and Navy DADMS. Technical requirements include FIPS compatibility, DISA STIGs, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) compliance, Common Criteria EAL 2 Certification, and Section 508 VPATs.
• SolarWinds also has hundreds of built-in automated compliance reports which meet the requirements of all major auditing authorities including: DISA STIG, FISMA, NIST, and more.
• The SolarWinds THWACK® online user community provides a number of out-of-the-box compliance report templates which are available to download for free and are designed to help users prepare for an inspection. THWACK also provides information on Smart Card and Common Access Card (CAC) product support.
For more product and GSA pricing information and for a fully functional free trial of the products listed above, visit the SolarWinds Government Solutions page.
SolarWinds (solarwinds.com) is a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT infrastructure management software. Our products give organizations worldwide, regardless of type, size or IT infrastructure complexity, the power to monitor and manage the performance of their IT environments, whether on-premise, in the cloud, or in hybrid models. We continuously engage with all types of technology professionals IT operations professionals, DevOps professionals, and managed service providers (MSPs) to understand the challenges they face maintaining high-performing and highly available IT infrastructures. The insights we gain from engaging with them, in places like ourn THWACK online community, allow us to build products that solve well-understood IT management challenges in ways that technology professionals want them solved. This focus on the user and commitment to excellence in end-to-end hybrid IT performance management has established SolarWinds as a worldwide leader in network management software and MSP solutions.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks of) their respective companies.
© 2019 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
Media Contact: Katie Hanusik, REQ
P: +1 703-287-7824 - E: khanusik[.]req.co.