PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, 2019/02/19 - The PCL family of companies is pleased to announce that nine PCL projects have earned a spot on ReNew Canada’s 2019 list of the Top 100 infrastructure projects in the country - PCL.com.
The annual Top 100 report is a ranking, by cost, of the biggest infrastructure projects in Canada. It is released with the January/February issue of ReNew Canada magazine. The list is an industry touchstone, a look at the country’s megaprojects and which firms are working on them.
This year’s list includes nine projects that PCL is involved with:
• Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital Vaughan, ON
• Parliamentary Precinct Rehabilitation Ottawa, ON
• QEII Redevelopment Halifax, NS
• Southwest Rapid Transitway (Stage 2) and Pembina Highway Underpass Winnipeg, MB
• CAMH Phase 1 Redevelopment Toronto, ON
• Calgary Cancer Centre Calgary, AB
• Edmonton Clinical Laboratory Hub Edmonton, AB
• Vancouver International Airport Upgrades Vancouver, BC
• Corner Brook Acute Care Hospital Corner Brook, NL
Project information, rankings, and an interactive map can be found online. An event recognizing the Top 100 Infrastructure projects will be held in Toronto on February 19.
About PCL Construction
PCL (pcl.com) is a group of independent construction companies that carries out work across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean, and in Australia. These diverse operations in the civil infrastructure, heavy industrial, and buildings markets are supported by a strategic presence in 31 major centers. Together, these companies have an annual construction volume of $9 billion, making PCL the largest contracting organization in Canada and one of the largest in North America.