ASG Technologies, aleading provider of information access, management and control for today’s enterprise, is announcingthe launch of ASG-Mobius 6.0, a purpose-built content managementsystem that helps companiesmake better use of business information through improved, flexible access to corporate content.ASG-Mobius 6.0 empowers modern, mobileworkforcesto easily access and integrate corporate contentofany kind from any device, while IT architects can deploy the solution on premises, on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or in a hybrid environment.
Corporate content is often locked up in large, proprietary, legacy applications and content repositories spread across different departments. They are complex systems that limit access from outside the corporate firewall and drive up IT management and support costs. ASG-Mobius 6.0addresses these challenges byproviding enterprise-class content aggregation, integration and storage capabilities with complete platform, device and data independence.Web developers can add reusable Web components to any application or URL, allowing mobile workforces to search, access, view, download and link enterprise content from the repository.
“Enterprises struggle to make the most of a huge volume and variety of corporate information because their content systems are too rigid and disconnected. Users don’t know where or how to access content, and can’tdraw out the insights needed to unlock business opportunities,” said Swamy Viswanathan, Executive Vice President and Chief ProductOfficer, ASG Technologies.“ASG-Mobius 6.0 not only eases content access for business users, but it also helps businesses simplify IT architecture. That cuts down on IT costs and keeps the focus on growing your business rather than your infrastructure.”
ASG-Mobius 6.0 deployed on Amazon Web Services gives IT administrators the ability to deploy in the cloud and the freedom to design a hybrid content environment, seamlessly integrating on-premises and cloud repositories for maximum flexibility, easier IT management and lower costs. ASG-Mobius 6.0also provides long-term storage and archiving with complete records management functionality and regulatory compliance management, as well as integration with any other content repository or file shares.
“For businesses with scattered and diverse legacy content applications, ASG-Mobius 6.0 can make a huge difference to business productivity and IT costs,” said Brendan English, VP Line of Business, Content, at ASG Technologies. “ASG will help organizations transition to hybrid content environments that will significantly reduce their IT footprint, simplify content system management and create a single content search and delivery platform for lower development and support costs.”
ASG-Mobius 6.0 is also secure and compliant by design. IT administrators can encrypt any type ofcontent and restrict content access only to authorized users.
Features in ASG-Mobius 6.0 include:
• Web Components: Web Developers can add reusable Web components to any Web application to search, access, view, download, and link enterprise content from the repository.
• Archive Encryption: Limit content access to authorized users through intended service channels with state-of-the-art encryption key algorithms.
• Redaction: Protect sensitive information from unauthorized exposure and achieve regulatory compliance with automated, rules-based full and partial redaction capabilities.
• Universal Archive: Eliminate vendor lock-in with a device-independent storage format that supports any mix of servers and storage devices on AWS, on premises, or hybrid deployment.
• Server Transparency: Simplify search and eliminate multiple content systemlog-in screens with the ability to search and retrieve stored information without knowing where it is stored.
• Functional Isolation: Gain improved reliability and faster high-volume content processing by ensuring a failure in one process does not impact the proper execution of others.
About ASG Technologies
ASG Technologies Group, Inc. (asg.com) brings peace of mind to every enterprise with information access, management and control for our customers. These solutions empower businesses to enhance workforce productivity, gain an accurate and timely understanding of the information that underpins business decisions and address compliance needs with improved visibility of cross-platform data from legacy to leading edge environments. More than 70 percent of global Fortune 500 companies trust ASG Technologies to optimize their IT investments. ASG Technologies is a global provider of technology solutions with more than 1,000 people supporting more than 4,000 midmarket and enterprise customers around the world.