Spyder5CAPTURE PRO features all the essential products needed to manage colour from image capture to post production, including SpyderLENSCAL, SpyderCHECKR, SpyderCUBE, and Spyder5ELITE.
- SpyderLENSCAL allows users to calibrate camera and lens combinations, resulting in accurate auto-focus.
- SpyderCHECKR and SpyderCUBE provide the user with reference tools to allow control of contrast, white balance and colour when editing images.
- Spyder5ELITE calibrates displays to an industry standard, ensuring that on-screen colours of images are accurate and match photo prints every time.
“We know how important colour accuracy is for photographers, but we also know it can be time-consuming.” said Heath Barber, Imaging Market Manager, Datacolor. “Spyder5CAPTURE PRO reduces editing time by providing users with a fast and seamless workflow from capture to post-production by combining our leading colour management tools in one convenient and cost-effective package.”
Launch-Promotion: The new Spyder5CAPTURE PRO offers a bundled product savings of over 30 percent. For a limited time, Datacolor (datacolor.com) and participating photography resellers are offering Spyder5CAPTURE PRO at an introductory price of 289 Euro if purchased by 9/30/2016. After 9/30/2016, Spyder5CAPTURE PRO will retail for 389 Euro. For more information on Spyder5CAPTURE PRO, please visit our website.
Webinar: As part of the launch of Spyder5CAPTUREPRO datacolor will hold a webinar about the usage of the products belonging to the bundle. For the UK region the date will be the 2016/09/15, 7pm GST. For more information and registration please visit our webinar calendar on datacolor.com/webinars.
What’s In the Box
- SpyderCHECKR case with Target Colour Cards;
- SpyderCUBE and protective pouch;
- Spyder5ELITE colourimeter with USB;
- Welcome Card with software download link, software serial number, and warranty registration;
- Cleaning Cloth;
- Metal Case.
For professional and serious photographers seeking the ultimate control to manage camera accuracy and colour workflow from capture to editing.
- Fast and easy solution for correcting the auto-focus on your interchangeable lens and recent DSLR body combinations.
- Delivers razor-sharp auto-focusing using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology in your camera’s custom settings.
- Save money and time by checking or calibrating your own lenses and recent DSLR bodies with accurate and repeatable calibrations, instead of sending your equipment in for service.
- Compact, lightweight, and durable with integrated level and tripod mount.
- Delivers scene light colour and intensity data that can be used to adjust camera settings such as in-camera white balance, colour temperature, and exposure.
- The 48 spectrally engineered colour patches include the standard 24 sRGB colour space plus additional colour targets for more precise skin tone, medium saturation colour and near-white tints and black tones, for a more dynamic range.
- Software analyzes the results of your test photo and instantly creates a profile which you then apply in your workflow with RAW import software such as Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Lightroom® and Hasselblad Phocus®, for automatic colour correction.
- Durable self-casing construction for easy transport and field use with tripod mount.
- Track the light exposure of your target with the FadeCHECKR light-sensitive patch. Receive warnings when it is time for SpyderCHECKR Replacement Cards.
- Portable solution for photographers to provide references to set white balance, exposure, black level, and brightness right from the start.
- Takes the complexity out of RAW image editing, by using common tools found in colour managed applications, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
- Simply take a reference shot with the device under the same light conditions, adjust, save, and apply to entire series of photos.
- Unique design that allows you to hang the device in a photography shoot or attach to a tripod mount.
- Constructed of ABS Cycoloy, a hybrid resin that is fade proof, extremely durable and shock resistant.
- Ultimate colour accuracy solution for monitors and projectors.
- Software designed for calibration perfectionists with dual mode operation wizard and expert mode, unlimited calibration settings, and advanced gray balancing.
- Room light monitoring determines optimal monitor brightness so you see fine shadow detail and highlights in your photos, ensuring your edited images match your prints.
- “Before and After” evaluation of your calibration results using your own images in full screen mode to focus on the details important to you.
- Next Generation Spyder5 guarantees colour accuracy with the industry’s only patented 7-detector optical engine and is compact and portable, with a built-in lens cap and tripod mount.
- Video standards for the Pro crossing over to motion.
- Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64, 10 32/64
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Monitor resolution 1280x768 or greater, 16-bit video card (24 bit recommended), 1GB of available RAM, 500 MB of available hard disk
- Internet connection for software download and activation
- USB port
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean