PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Austin, TX, United States, 2016/04/12 - 360training.com’s Learn2Serve, a leading provider of e-Learning courses, is offering a Spanish Language ANSI-accredited Food Handler Certificate Program - Learn2Serve.com / 360training.com.
There are 41 million native Spanish speakers and 11 million bilingual people in the US right now. As the numbers increase, Spanish speaking people in every industry increases as well. It makes perfect sense that the same is the case in food establishments.
Take the Food Handler course that is more comfortable to learn and easier to understand for Spanish speakers. Take the ANSI-accredited Food Handler Certificate Program in Spanish.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to know:
• The importance of food safety.
• Biohazards, food illnesses, and food spoilage.
• Types of contamination in food preparation and storage.
• Safe food preservation.
• Personal hygiene practices.
• Proper procedures for acquiring, handling and storing different kinds of food.
• Proper cleaning and sanitation of facilities.
• Pest infestations and eradication.
• Required facility design, water supply, wipe cloth sanitation, and toilet maintenance.
• And much more.
Language should not be a barrier to a successful career in the food industry. Visit Learn2Serve.com to find out more.
360training.com is a leading online and classroom-delivered eLearning marketplace. We deliver best in class training content for workforce compliance, continuing education, professional development, and career certification, as well as learning and content management software. Since 1999, our course libraries have grown to include more than 15 industries and 6,000 individual titles. Joining the list of over 3 million learners who have chosen 360training.com to meet their training needs are businesses, training providers, associations, colleges, universities, and subject matter experts.