VMTurbo, the only application performance control platform, today announced the launch of the VMTurbo 360° Partner Program. The 360° Partner Program is accelerating aspects of VMTurbo’s previous partner program, including a new Partner Portal, partner accreditation program, access to VMTurbo sales, technical and marketing resources and new incentives to ensure partner success.
“VMTurbo is focused on increasing its presence in the channel community and accelerating its channel go-to-market model across all aspects of the business,” said Sean Finnegan, Director of Channel Development at VMTurbo. “Our 360° Partner Program was built to increase engagement and to further support and enable the success of our partners. These relationships are critical to moving the company forward and expanding our commitment to the channel, and the updated program will have a positive impact in the months and years to come.”
Benefits of the 360° Partner Program include:
• Green Circle Partner Portal: Going beyond basic access to VMTurbo’s Green Circle Community and Product Forum, partners will have access to deal registration, as well as all partner on-boarding resources and updates.
• Partner Support & Enablement: Partners will receive monthly newsletters with company and program updates, as well as access to VMTurbo’s Quarterly Town Hall Meetings, VMTurbo NFR Licenses and marketing support.
• Accreditation Program: Partners will have access to free sales and technical training through the Green Circle and ACE Certification program.
• Exclusive Partner Tier: Platinum Partners will be eligible for special price advantages as well as incentive SPIFF and Marketing Fund programs.
• Professional Services Program: Gain competitive advantage by leveraging VMTurbo to enhance your existing technology services portfolio.
“We have been working with VMTurbo for over 2 years now and have been impressed by their commitment to providing the partner community with the resources we need to drive business,” said Gary Halloran, President, Round Tower. “We are excited to be part of the new 360° Partner Program, and see the updates VMTurbo has made as a clear sign of their continued dedication to the success of their partners.”
“Technologent has a long-standing relationship with VMTurbo that enables us to deliver the highest-quality solutions and most cutting-edge technology to our customers,” said Marco Mohajer, Executive Vice President of Sales, Technologent. “The launch of the 360° Partner Program proves VMTurbo’s dedication to supporting and collaborating closely with the partner community to help us be successful. From training and marketing resources to selling incentives, the partnership will enable us to continue bringing the best solutions to our customers across the globe.”
VMTurbo works with more than 200 global partners, including HA Storage, CDW, SHI, Ahead, IBM, Razor Technology, Gotham Technology Group, CDI, DecisionFocus, Presidio, Datalink and HPT.
The next Quarterly Town Hall Meeting will be held on April 11, to sign up. To join our Partner community, please email partnersupport[.]vmturbo.com.
VMTurbo’s Application Performance Control platform is trusted by enterprises around the world to guarantee the performance of any application on any infrastructure, cloud, virtualized or physical. VMTurbo’s patented decision-engine dynamically analyzes application demand and automatically allocates shared resources to all applications maintaining a perpetual state of health.
Launched in 2010, VMTurbo (vmturbo.com) is one of the fastest growing technology companies on the market. Leveraging VMTurbo’s control platform, customers can confidently accelerate their adoption of virtual, cloud, and container deployments for all mission critical applications today and in the future.
Leveraging VMTurbo, customers can guarantee application performance, maximizing infrastructure and human efficiency and positively impacting their companies’ business goals.
Media Contact: Catherine Kellogg
P: 781-418-5280 - E: catherine.kellogg[.]vmturbo.com.