PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Lexington, KY, United States, 2016/01/18 - Breakthrough solution helps retailers create menu boards that display impactful promotions, are easily updated and drive revenue - Lexmark.com. NYSE: LXK
Lexmark International, Inc., a global technology leader, launches its new Digital Menu Board this week at the National Retail Federation (NRF) event at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Visit booth 3743 for demonstrations.
Lexmark’s new solution helps address a long list of menu board challenges for retailers including:
• Employee safety risks Often store clerks must climb ladders to reach the boards, which can be out of reach.
- Lexmark’s Digital Menu Board solution answers this challenge with digital signs that can easily be changed from headquarters or at the store level without the need for ladders or lifts. The solution also eliminates the delays and expenses related to large-format signage production.
• Localization Updating information for local store promotions and ongoing price changes is difficult to manage; retailers often fall back on patched-together or handwritten signs.
- Lexmark’s Digital Menu Board allows retailers to deliver impactful sales messages to up-sell, cross-sell and promote products without a heavy burden of original content creation. Retail headquarters direct the content while allowing stores to modify based on local pricing and assortment.
• Legal compliance Regulations in the U.S. can create challenges for retailers in managing compliance. A recent example is the Affordable Care Act, which requires retailers and restaurants to post nutritional information on menu boards.
- Lexmark’s Digital Menu Board allows retailers to pull related content from databases to publish on digital signs. This automated method for presenting content eliminates the need to build signs one at a time and makes displaying required information, such as nutritional information, fast and easy to manage.
“Retailers increasingly need a faster, easier way to update menu board content,” said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. “Lexmark’s Digital Menu Board solution streamlines sign updates and allows retailers to design and present impactful promotions that drive sales.”
Lexmark (lexmark.com) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.