PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Paris, Ile-de-France, France, 2011/11/15 - Responding to LabCollector user’s demand and to provide the most advanced laboratory management system for the scientists, AgileBio brings a complete range of new functionalities to its laboratory management system: LabCollector 4.66 - LabCollector.com.
AgileBio, the IT solutions specialist for life sciences, today announced the release of LabCollector v4.66. LabCollector LIMS is a fully-integrated laboratory information management system (LIMS) ideally suited to manage variety of day-to-day useful lab information like detailed sample storage, experimental results, quality records, SOPs …
The upgrade includes sensible improvements and it offers new additional capabilities:
• Structure display for chemicals structures inventory and a sub-structure search engine;
• Improvement of the ordering tools (with new direct order submit to Sigma and VWR);
• A memorize search results button to quickly edit worklists and to print labels batches;
• A scheduler to manage animal’s location availability;
• Definition of label sizes. Support for Brady and Zebra printers, using EPL;
• Group policies: manage storage access and storage locations view;
• New bioinformatics tools for sequences analysis (multiple alignment, enzyme cutter …) And much more …
About LabCollector LIMS
LabCollector (labcollector.com) is collaborative Intranet-based software that allows scientists to improve information traceability in their lab and enhance their storage organization. Built around independent modules that can interact with each other, LabCollector will manage samples, plasmids, reagents, equipments, documents, chemical structures, animals …
LabCollector includes barcodes and a label generator to keep track of samples and is also capable of extensive and easy customization without any coding or informatics skills.
Finally, LabCollector can integrate a range of additional applications (Add-ons) to optimize the management of laboratory activities: Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN), Lab Services Management (LSM), Protein Tracking System (PTS), Equipment Scheduler, PhotoBank …
AgileBio (AgileBio.com) is specialized in scientific IT solutions, for life sciences, R&D biotech and other industries. AgileBio provides a wide range of services like complete software development integration and customization, network, hardware and software selection, consulting, tracking and identification system integrations (barcode readers, labels, RFID …)
AgileBio is composed of experts in programming languages like PHP, mySQL, Perl, C##, .Net for robust and budget controlled client-server solutions.