PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
St Albans, Herts, United Kingdom, 2011/10/19 - eXact learning solutions, global vendor of online and mobile learning content management and digital repository solutions, has announced the release of the latest version - version 8 - of its flagship product eXact LCMS - eXact-Learning.com.
The new version of eXact LCMS will be officially presented at the DevLearn event, held in Las Vegas from 2nd to 4th November. eXact learning solutions will also be exhibiting at DevLearn - at booth 618.
As a virtual premiere of the official release of the new platform, eXact learning solutions is organising an online webinar. The webinar takes place on 25th October, and is managed by eXact learning solutions North America.
The webinar, which is free to attend - but with limited seats - will take place at noon Eastern Time, 11am Central Time, 9am Pacific Time and 6pm Central European Time on 25th October.
Installed in more than 100 leading corporate and industry clients worldwide, eXact LCMS version 8 increases the user interfaces and functionality for the core modules of the learn eXact Suite, now enabling:
• More open and extensible content templating and authoring options, thanks to a new, web based, rapid authoring module, eXact Online Editor, which complements its award-winning desktop authoring tool, eXact Packager
• More flexible content production lifecycle and workflow options, thanks to improved releases of its Flash and HTML template sets, which now work seamlessly either in the new eXact Online Editor or in its powerful desktop companion - eXact Packager
• Extended industry standards support, now available for the new DITA (Darwinian Information Type) Learning & Training specialisation standard from OASIS (Advancing Open Standards for the Information Society)
• Improved multi-channel delivery, now extended with the new set of Android, Blackberry and iPad apps available in the mobile learning component of the learn eXact Suite - called eXact Mobile
• Enhanced usability of the workflow and production management, editorial and language localisation components of the platform
• Innovative overall SOA design for improved integration and interoperability with any third party LMS, CMS and DR
In particular, the 45-minute webinar will focus on the key differentiators of the new version of eXact LCMS - notably the new eXact Online Editor and its ease of use and integration with any third party LMS.
The webinar will also showcase the LCMS’s advanced, innovative integration with Moodle 2, the new release of the popular open source LMS. This new integration ability extends Moodle 2’s rich media and mobile content production ability and delivery options to create an overall improved learning experience.
About eXact learning solutions
eXact learning solutions, formerly Giunti Labs, is a leading online and mobile learning content management and digital repository solutions provider, which offers a wide range of tools and services for content development, content management and content delivery, covering:
• Learning content management and digital repository platforms;
• Mobile learning technologies;
• Consulting and professional services;
• Multi-language bespoke learning content production.
The company has over 15 years of experience and more than 100 customers worldwide. Its technological innovations allow enterprises to improve their organisational performance in learning content production and management, and achieve significant reductions in business costs.