The System Administration course provides the knowledge and skills needed for configuring and maintaining Data Domain systems. The course provides hands-on learning about: Data Domain system concepts, configuring and integrating systems into an existing environment, upgrading systems, connecting to the network and interoperating with backup software solutions, performing data backups, replicating data to offsite locations, restoring data, and recovering from a disaster.
This course is intended for administrators, support personnel, and others responsible for using and maintaining Data Domain systems.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Describe Data Domain features, benefits, system sizing, network placement and integration
• Configure basic settings, CIFS shares and NFS mounts
• Analyze and project capacity utilization
• Manage and optimize cleaning, sanitize data
• Verify steady state operation
• Configure replication
• Use autosupports, logs, and alerts
• Monitor via SNMP
• Recover data
• Select typical installation methods, models and network locations
• Configure VTL and/or Open Storage
• Configure data access rights and permissions
• Upgrade system software, rebuild file systems
• Manage software licenses
• Explain integration with 3rd party backup solutions
Koenig offers training on all popular certifications, including MCTS, MCSE, MCPD, MCITP VMware, CEH, CISSP, RHCE, RHCSS, RHCSA, Oracle 11g, 10g & 9i, SQL Server, CCNA, CCNP, CCVP, CCIE and SCJP.
Koenig (koenig-solutions.com) is a reputed company based in India providing offshore IT training and certification. Established in 1993, Koenig has more than 15 years of vast experience in Instruction Led Training. Koenig is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions Koenig is an authorized training partner of Checkpoint, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, Red Hat, VMware, Novell, LPI, CIW, CWNP, EC-Council and SCP. Koenig is also an Authorized Testing Centre of Prometric and Vue. Koenig offers quality of training, small batch size, convenient start dates, holiday experience, flexibility and much more. Participants from all over the world (57 countries last count) regularly travel to Koenig to upgrade their skills at 50% of prices in USA and Europe.
Koenig Solutions has been rated the Best Place to Work for 2010 & 2011 in the Education and Training Industry. The study was conducted by The Economic Times, India’s leading business daily and Great Places to Work.
Koenig is also the Winner for the Microsoft’s Citizenship Partner of the Year award for 2009.