PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Zug, Switzerland, 2011/09/30 - Blaupunkt introduced a new line of portable and home radios at IFA 2011 / RDS function - browse between PSN, PTY and RT - Analogue or Digital PLL tuner – User friendly large displays and backlit LCD screens - Blaupunkt-WR.com.
This brand new collection was designed for all those who seek exceptional reception, sound quality and attractive design.
Ten models of different size are included, in black or white color, having five analogue and five digital receivers, capable to cover any need and personal choice:
- 2 band (FM, MW), 4 band (FM, MW, LW, SW), or 12 band (FM, MW, LW, SW 1-9) models;
- Battery and AC models;
- Excellent design, inspired from the car industry - comes in two classic colors to choose;
- Built with the best electronic components, high quality capacitors and potentiometers;
- High quality plastics – Difference you can see and feel;
- High quality Speaker and Amplifier;
- RDS function - browse between PSN, PTY and RT;
- Line-in jack, for connecting an external mp3 player;
- Digital models with Three Audio presets Sleep and Alarm functions;
- Excellent reception and locking of the stations – No hiss and noise – Very clear Voice and Music;
- Very easy to operate Analogue or Digital PLL tuner – User friendly large displays and backlit LCD screens.
You can browse the new Blaupunkt portable and home radios at Blaupunkt-WR.com or at facebook.com/BlaupunktWorldReceiver.
Blaupunkt (blaupunkt-wr.com) was originally formed as a company called “Ideal” in Berlin in 1923 and became famous by the mark of quality used internally for its headphones – the blue dot. This symbol of quality became the trademark and then the company name in 1938. Blaupunkt is a leading brand for car radios in many parts of the world and in Europe in particular. Blaupunkt stands for quality and innovation. The company also focuses increasingly on components for consumer electronics and currently employs close to 450 people worldwide.