PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Redwood Shores, CA, United States, 2011/09/22 - Oracle CRM On Demand, Oracle Contact On Demand and Oracle E-Business Suite provide new level of scalability and freedom to focus on patient needs. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
• Inogen, a leading innovator and service provider for oxygen therapy, has selected Oracle CRM On Demand, Oracle Contact On Demand and the Oracle E-Business Suite to create an entirely new platform designed to scale to keep up with the company’s rapid growth, increase efficiency and further support its dedication to already superior customer service for patients.
• Oracle CRM On Demand and the Oracle E-Business Suite replace Inogen’s previous, unlinked legacy systems that required special expertise to manage and adapt, and now provides a cohesive management of customer interactions that helps improve efficiency of staff and ultimately enables superior customer experiences.
• Inogen’s Oracle deployment meets the company’s technology goals by increasing metrics and reporting so management can quickly monitor performance, as well as improve customer service efficiency through the seamless integration of Oracle CRM On Demand and Oracle Contact On Demand.
• Previously Inogen’s phone system was not linked to their CRM system and customers waited while representatives searched for information. Oracle Contact On Demand now enables the immediate transfer of existing services and puts phone numbers at the representative’s fingertips with zero interruption, or waiting time for the customer, accomplishing a major technology milestone for the organization.
• Also in line with the company’s larger technology goals, the deployment of Oracle CRM On Demand has increased employee adoption and reduced training time through its intuitive user interface.
• Inogen currently uses the Oracle E-Business Suite to help manage their financials, manufacturing and order management processes.
“As Inogen market share grows and we welcome more patients to our family, we needed a technology partner that allows us to maintain a high level of quality service, while scaling accordingly,” said Byron Meyers, Vice President of Marketing, Inogen. “Oracle gives us the functionality we need to manage a complex and rapidly changing business. At the same time, our Oracle implementations allow us to focus on what we do best – serve our family of oxygen therapy patients.”
“Even with an already stellar commitment and delivery of the customer service experience, Inogen’s deployment of Oracle has already created a dramatic difference in efficiency for both their users and sales and customer representatives,” said Anthony Lye, SVP of Oracle CRM. “We look forward to our continued work with Inogen to help during their immense growth and creating a new level of commitment and care that their customers have already grown to expect.”
Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. Our mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. As a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider dedicated to oxygen therapy, Inogen is ideally suited to develop products tailored to oxygen therapy users and to provide superior service to those users in their homes.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our website at oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Aaron Wessels, Blanc & Otus
P: +1.415.378.8090 / E: awessels[.]blancandotus.com.