PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Las Vegas, NV, United States, 2011/09/14 - OrderLogix™, a leading provider of order management solutions for direct response call centers, e-commerce and multi-channel merchants, announced the release v3.5 of its flagship order management solution - OrderLogix.com.
The upgrade provides greater automation and maximum control of secure data to both the Call Center and Commerce editions of the software. Additionally, a new rules engine has been added that supports complex business scenarios and assists call center agents while they interact with customers.
At the ERA D2C Convention in Las Vegas, Sotero Giftos, President of OrderLogix, said,“OrderLogix provides a ‘best of breed’ solution designed to seamlessly integrate and exchange data with all external vendors including call centers, websites, merchant processors, media agencies and fulfillment centers that are part of a multi-channel campaign. With our new release, this exchange of information can be completely automated in a secure environment.”
New Features for OrderLogix™ Version 3.5
Several brand new features add additional sophistication and complete automation of data and files while maintaining a secure PCI Security standard with merchant processors.
Enhancements to the File Import Processing Engine include:
• Imports can now be scheduled to run automatically, or in response to other processing tasks.
• Files can now be obtained from a FTP or SFTP server or an Email inbox, automatically.
• Imported files can be decrypted on the fly, using securely stored PGP keys.
• All processing related emails can now be formatted with rich text. (Colors, links, etc)
• Email notifications can now be easily added to any processing schedule
• Unique details for each processing event can now be included in the notification emails. For example, the number of orders and items that are included in a fulfillment file export can be included in an alert email, saving the operator from having to run separate reports to get that specific information.
According to Bill Southwick, VP Sales & Marketing at OrderLogix,“OrderLogix Call Center Edition has always integrated with third party phone systems to provide real-time blended performance by agent and campaign. The addition of the script rules engine offers endless combinations of control around business rules that makes real-time management of agents and campaigns even more flexible.”
The script rules engine can be configured to support many business requirements such as:
• Items can be selectively required or prohibited based on data entered.
• Payment, Shipping, and Demographic entries can also be controlled.
• Conditional operators and grouping allow control over every aspect of a rule.
Here’s a sneak preview of Call Center Edition enhancements that will come shortly after the v3.5 release
• Distance based Sourcing in media reporting.
• Support for alternating scripts and offers (A/B Split) on a single toll free number.
About ERA D2C Convention
The ERA D2C Convention is the one show for the direct-to-consumer industry. Featuring top notch, industry-focused education sessions; outstanding networking opportunities including the Opening Reception; and special events including the newly named ERA Moxie Awards Gala; the convention is a must-attend event for the industry. More than 3,900 professionals registered for the 2010 ERA D2C Convention, September 21-23, at the exclusive Wynn Las Vegas.
OrderLogix (orderlogix.com) is a leading provider of advanced, business-to-consumer Order Management Solutions to the direct response, e-commerce and multi-channel retail markets. Based in Portland, Maine the company provides best of breed software that can be easily integrated with most major ERP and accounting applications. OrderLogix delivers a complete suite of implementation and professional services, integrating with marketing data sources, call centers, and other back end service providers. For over 14 years, the people at OrderLogix have become widely regarded for their leading edge software applications, data collection platform, sales conversion tools, channel analytics and integration expertise. OrderLogix customers typically achieve greater visibility and insight into their marketing and sales channel performance, improved operational efficiencies and increases in revenue.