PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Ventura, CA, United States, 2011/09/09 - The Pacific Coast Business Times, the premier weekly business journal reporting news for California’s Central Coast, is hosting its annual awards presentation for the 2011 Fastest Growing Companies in the Tri-Counties on Sept. 12.
The reception begins at 5:30 pm. at the Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach Hotel.
More than 50 companies will be honored with eight Editor’s Choice Awards presented to:
• FastSpring, Santa Barbara
• InTouch Health, Goleta
• Fleet Management Solutions, San Luis Obispo
• Experior Laboratories, Oxnard
• SemTech, Camarillo
• NovaCoast, Santa Barbara
• NiMinEnergy, Carpinteria
• Hardy Diagnostics, Santa Maria
Tickets to the event are $45 per person and include a drink ticket and appetizers. Group discounts are available.
For more information, visit pacbiztimes.com, contact Jennifer Hemmy at jhemmy[.]pacbiztimes.com or call 805-560-6950 x228.
The event is sponsored by Union Bank, CBIZ and TWIW Insurance Services.
About the Pacific Coast Business Times
The Pacific Coast Business Times (Pacbiztimes.com) is the business journal for the tri-county region encompassing Santa Barbara, Ventura and San Luis Obispo counties.
• Front page and Page 3: Stories here offer the latest breaking news and business trends.
• Real Estate: A weekly column that examines trends and news in the commercial real estate business.
• Law: A monthly column giving an inside look at tri-county lawyers, their cases and local and statewide legal trends.
• Small Business: A section aimed at small-business owners and working professionals. It features success stories from around the region, sales and management advice columns and Newsmakers, our section for people on the move.
• Wine Buzz: Wine Buzz is a monthly column that examines the business of viticulture and winemaking, focusing on the growing wine regions of the Santa Ynez Valley and Paso Robles.
• Restaurants: A monthly wine column that takes a look at the tri-county restaurant scene.
• Personal Finance: Includes a quick look at the performance of regional stocks, plus longer stories on local companies and the latest scoop on corporate earnings.
• Opinion: We have a lively editorial and opinion page. Your contributions are always welcome in the form of letters to the editor or submitted columns.
• The List: Each week we provide a Top 25 list of an industry of interest to our readers.
• Tri-County Real Estate Report: A weekly listing of property transactions in the region.
• Sales Leads: A listing of court filings, bankruptcies, new businesses, real estate purchases and other items of interest from around the region. We also have an in-depth Calendar of business-related events.
• Street Smarts: Our Street Smarts column tells you who's been naughty and who's been nice.
• NonProfit Notes, Tech Briefs, Small-Business Briefs: We run short news items to keep readers updated on these vital areas of business in the Tri-Counties.
• Technology: Each month we take a look at trends in the fast-changing technology sector, from telecommunications to hardware to biotech.