PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Moscow, Russia, 2011/09/08 - Awem studio, the developer of such titles as Golden Trails: The New Western Rush, Golden Trails: The Lost Legacy Letters from Nowhere 1-2, The Island: Castaway, and other casual games, announces the launch of Cradle Of Rome HD for the iPad - Awem.com.
"We are very happy to announce our best-selling long-liver is available for the iPad now," said Oleg Rogovenko, Awem studio's CEO. "Cradle of Rome for PC was released in 2007 and became the Best Puzzle Game of the year. It was a real hit among people and now we are very excited to see how it will perform on the App Store."
Cradle Of Rome HD invites the player to build ancient Rome, the most legendary city of all time, by swapping tiles and matching three or more in a row. It's a breathtaking journey though five historical epochs where the player's mission is to reconstruct masterpieces of Roman architecture such as the Coliseum, the Pantheon, the Temple of all the Roman Gods and more.
Features of Cradle Of Rome on iPad include:
- More than 20 masterpieces of the ancient Roman architecture to build!
- Five historical epochs where you start from a small village and construct your way to the Golden Age of the Roman Empire!
- Challenging ranking systems that let you become the Emperor of the great Rome!
- Eight original bonuses, including lightning, shield, star, mixer, bomb and many others!
- Build and conquer your way to the legendary Mount Olympus with over 100 levels sure to keep to wanting more!
About Awem studio
Awem studio (awem.com), an independent game development company, was founded in 2002 with the sole mission of developing high quality casual games for the whole family. The company has established itself as the premier casual game developer in Eastern Europe. Its superior titles include Cradle Of Rome 1&2, Golden Trails: The New Western Rush, Golden Trails: The Lost Legacy, Letters from Nowhere 1&2, The Island: Castaway, Romance of Rome, Cradle of Persia, Star Defender 1-4 etc. which have delighted millions of families across the world.