PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Redwood Shores, CA, United States, 2011/09/06 - Siebel CRM test starter kit, improved test management, and productivity and efficiency enhancements enable customers to deploy high quality applications faster and easier. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
Oracle today announced Oracle Application Testing Suite 9.3, the industry’s most advanced application testing solution for Web, SOA, and Oracle Applications.
• New in this release is a test starter kit for Oracle’s Siebel CRM – providing customers pre-built scripts for functional and load testing for easier and more efficient testing of their Siebel CRM implementations.
• Deeper integration with Oracle Enterprise Manager‘s middleware and database diagnostics features allows improved testing efficiency and productivity by enabling testers to detect performance bottlenecks faster and with less effort.
• Oracle Application Testing Suite 9.3 supports structured, business-driven testing based on Capgemini Group’s Test Management Approach (TMap®). TMap® is an industry leading risk-based approach for structured software testing that helps organizations more effectively manage and standardize test processes.
• A key component of Oracle Enterprise Manager’s suite of Application Quality Management products, Oracle Application Testing Suite provides an integrated solution for load testing, functional testing and test process management, enabling customers to thoroughly test applications and their underlying infrastructure to help ensure the best quality, scalability and availability prior to deployment.
Faster, More Efficient Application Quality and Load Testing
Oracle Application Testing Suite 9.3 offers diagnostics for Java applications and Oracle Database tiers, helping customers address critical performance issues during testing processes. New features include:
Oracle’s Siebel CRM Test Starter Kit: introduces pre-built test scripts that allow testers to quickly get started with Siebel CRM testing. Testers can use or modify the scripts to more efficiently test user flows. These testing templates were developed in conjunction with the Siebel development organization, resulting in the industry’s most comprehensive testing templates.
Integration with Oracle Enterprise Manager Diagnostics Packs: allows performance testers to see how Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Database behave during load and performance tests using Oracle’s built-in diagnostic instrumentation – enabling testers to pin-point performance issues and help determine ways to solve them quickly.
Oracle Test Manager: delivers new test planning capabilities, including a pre-defined template to support Capgemini Group’s TMap® methodology, to allow Quality Assurance (QA) managers to have better control over the test planning and processes used. The new test planning module allows QA Managers to manage test planning documents or templates related to their testing process and methodology. All documents and templates are stored and managed in Oracle Test Manager’s database and are visible through a tree view for easy access to process descriptions, check lists and links to test requirements. This new capability provides QA managers a better overview of processes, check lists, and potential risks that need to be addressed during a testing project.
"Real-time application performance is an increasing requirement for customers across many industries as performance interruptions and delays can lead to lost business, productivity, and often revenue,” said Richard Sarwal, Oracle senior vice president, Product Development. “Oracle continues to deliver new innovations in its Application Testing Suite that enable testers and QA managers to easily track and perform real-world testing and diagnostics on their applications to help ensure optimal performance.”
• Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g
• Oracle Enterprise Manager microsite
• Oracle Application Quality Management
• Download Oracle Application Testing Suite 9.3. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
• Application Quality Management video
• Download Testing Starter Kits for Siebel CRM and Oracle E-Business Suite
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Website.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Kristin Reeves, Blanc & Otus
P: +1 415-856-5145 / E: kreeves[.]blancandotus.com