PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Amherst, NY, United States, 2011/08/31 - ATTO Technology, Inc. announced today it is showcasing its extensive line of storage and network connectivity products at IBC 2011 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, September 9 through September 13 - ATTOtech.com.
Located in Hall 7, Stand F41, in the RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre, ATTO is pairing with industry-leading storage providers to display a number of high-performance connectivity solutions. ATTO products will also be featured in over 50 partner presentations throughout the show.
ATTO will show their Celerity 8Gb/s Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters, the FastStream™ SC SAS/SATA RAID Storage Controller with 8Gb/s Fibre Channel connectivity to SAS/SATA storage, and ExpressSAS 6Gb/s SAS/SATA RAID Host Bus Adapters. In addition, ATTO's latest network connectivity solutions, the FastFrame™ 10Gb/s Ethernet Network Interface Card and the FastFrame™ 10Gb/s FCoE Converged Network Adapter will also be on display.
"IBC 2011 is a great opportunity to illustrate why ATTO is the leader in powering all facets of high-performance audio and video workflows," said Wayne Arvidson, vice president of marketing at ATTO Technology, Inc. "This year, we are partnering our products with some of the industry-leading solution providers to show why they consistently select ATTO as the foundation to build high-performance solutions around."
ATTO's IBC Highlights
• FastStream™ SC SAS/SATA RAID Storage Controller featuring Thunderbolt™-based technology – the industry's premier embedded storage controller designed for high-performance audio and video environments.
• MultiPath Director™ - the industry's first Fibre Channel solution that enables Mac®, Windows® or Linux workstations and/or servers to directly connect to enterprise-class storage.
• FastFrame™ 10Gb/s Ethernet Network Interface Card - the only card of its kind on the market offered in Quad, Dual and Single port options for PCIe 2.0 x8 data interconnects.
• FastFrame™ 10Gb/s Ethernet Converged Network Adapter - offer the highest I/O throughput in the industry resulting in the best-in-class convergence solution available
• Optimized ExpressSAS 6Gb/s RAID performance - ATTO manufactures the highest-performing RAID card in the industry.
"We encourage everyone to visit our booth and meet with our industry experts to learn more about our latest technology advancements," added Arvidson.
For more information, please visit ATTO at Hall 7, Stand F41 at IBC. For a complete list of ATTO products and partners, please visit: attotech.com/ibc.html.
Follow ATTO on Twitter: twitter.com/ATTOTechnology
About ATTO Technology, Inc.
ATTO Technology, Inc. (attotech.com) is a global leader of storage connectivity and infrastructure solutions for data-intensive computing environments. ATTO provides a wide range of end-to-end solutions to help customers better store, manage and deliver their data. With a focus toward markets that require higher performance, ATTO manufactures host adapters, RAID adapters, bridges, RAID storage controllers, switches and management software. ATTO solutions are based on providing a high level of connectivity to all storage interfaces including SCSI, SATA, Internet SCSI (iSCSI), Gigabit Ethernet, SAS and Fibre Channel. ATTO distributes its products worldwide directly to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), systems integrators, VARs and authorized distributors.
Contact ATTO Technology, Inc. world headquarters, at: 155 CrossPoint Parkway, Amherst, New York 14068
All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.