• Research and Consulting Firms Cite Verint as "Hot Vendor" and WFO Market Share Leader in Multiple Segments.
• Top Product and Innovation Awards Reinforce Company's Vision and Commitment to Enterprise WFO and Voice of the Customer Solutions.
This recognition from the market reinforces the tangible return on investment (ROI) and business value customers worldwide continue to receive from Verint software and services, and the value they deliver in shaping customer experiences, cultivating relationships and building loyalty.
Analyst Recognitions: Advancing Leadership and Innovation
The new "2011 Quality Management/Liability Recording (Workforce Optimization) Market Share Report" from DMG Consulting LLC demonstrates why thousands of customers continue to invest in Verint's market-leading solutions. In the report, Verint leads in revenue and market share in fiscal 2010 for the following categories: WFO and recording solutions, quality assurance/management, voice recording, non-contact center recording, TDM recording and IP recording.
The same report shows that "Verint was the largest WFO vendor in terms of combined front- and back-office opportunities, accounting for 37.6 percent of the revenue for this segment in fiscal 2010." Also placing first for "WFO and recording revenue in 2010, with 43 percent of this segment," points out the significance customers place on Verint solutions. The report recognized Verint for market leadership in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Caribbean and Latin America.
Further reinforcing Verint's leadership position is Ventana Research, a research and advisory firm. Ventana ranked the company in its Customer Experience Management Value Index, awarding it the "2011 Hot Vendor" distinction in the category of feedback management. Each year, the analyst firm evaluates software through an analytic assessment of seven categories. With a focus on the performance of vendor offerings, the categories include usability, manageability, reliability, capability, adaptability, validation of the vendor, total cost of ownership (TCO) and ROI of the vendor.
"Hot vendors in the Ventana Research Value Index represent the organizations that match up best to user requirements identified in our CEM Benchmark Research," shares Richard Snow, vice president and research director of customer performance, Ventana Research. "The 'hot' category ranking shows Verint is at the top of its game for customer feedback management and desktop and process analytics vendors, and customers should evaluate the technology as they look to enhance their Voice of the Customer programs."
Industry Honors: Furthering a Reputation for Driving
Earning recognition from a variety of industry publications and media outlets, the following market honors highlight award-winning solutions across the Verint brand and product line.
• KMWorld " 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management" - As a recipient of this award, Verint was recognized for its innovation, leadership and significant advancements in March 2011 for call center and analytics technology.
• Customer Interaction Solutions' 2011 "IP Contact Center Technology Pioneer Award" - This acknowledgement recognizes companies that have brought to the market outstanding IP contact center products or services. Verint's Impact 360 Recording™ was selected based on its stand-out features, functions and capabilities that enable contact centers to deliver optimal service to customers.
• Customer Interaction Solutions' 2011 "CRM Excellence Award" - The publication awarded Verint for achieving quality excellence with its Impact 360 eLearning™ software. The flexible coaching and training features point to Verint's commitment to prioritizing training, optimizing the workforce and enhancing performance.
• Communication Solutions' 2010 "Product of the Year" - Recognized as one of the most innovative products and services brought to the market is Verint's Impact 360 Workforce Management™ solution. The distinction recognized Verint for demonstrating vision, leadership and attention to detail.
• Internet Telephony's 2010 "Product of the Year"- Verint's Impact 360 Recording solution was selected by the publication's editorial team as a Product of the Year honoree for its advanced features across traditional TDM, IP and mixed telephony environments.
• Eagle Star Gala Awards "Company of the Year" - When the American-Israel Chamber of Commerce put on this year's Annual Eagle Star, it named Verint as the 2011 "Company of the Year." The honor, presented in June, recognizes the organization for its innovative solutions in enterprise workforce optimization and security.
About Verint Witness Actionable Solutions
Verint® Witness Actionable Solutions® is the worldwide leader in enterprise workforce optimization (WFO) software and services. As the market's first 5th-Generation WFO solution, its unified Impact 360® suite enables organizations of all sizes to capture, analyze and act on customer, business and market intelligence, and optimize customer experiences. Impact 360Workforce Optimization™-comprised of quality monitoring and recording, voice of the customer analytics (including speech analytics, text analytics and customer feedback surveys), desktop and process analytics, workforce management, performance management, eLearning, coaching and more-serves as a strategic asset across front- and back-office sales and service operations that help shape the customer experience. Used by thousands of organizations around the globe, Verint solutions help improve the entire customer service delivery network, powering decisions Real Time at the Right Time™ to advance service excellence across today's customer-centric enterprises.
About Verint Systems, Inc.
Verint® Systems, Inc. (verint.com) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions and value-added services. Our solutions enable organizations of all sizes to make timely and effective decisions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place. More than 10,000 organizations in over 150 countries-including over 85 percent of the Fortune 100-use Verint solutions to capture, distill, and analyze complex and underused information sources, such as voice, video and unstructured text. Headquartered in Melville, New York, we support our customers around the globe directly and with an extensive network of selling and support partners. Verint is listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "VRNT."
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding expectations, predictions, views, opportunities, plans, strategies, beliefs, and statements of similar effect relating to Verint Systems Inc. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and they are based on management's expectations that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, any of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. For a detailed discussion of these risk factors, see our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended January 31, 2011 and our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended April 30, 2011. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release and, except as required by law, the Company assumes no obligation to update or revise them or to provide reasons why actual results may differ.
VERINT, the VERINT logo, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, POWERING ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE FOR A SMARTER WORKFORCE, VERINT VERIFIED, WITNESS ACTIONABLE SOLUTIONS, STAR-GATE, RELIANT, VANTAGE, X-TRACT, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, ULTRA, AUDIOLOG, WITNESS, the WITNESS logo, IMPACT 360, the IMPACT 360 logo, VOVICI, IMPROVE EVERYTHING, EQUALITY, CONTACTSTORE, and CLICK2STAFF are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.