PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Chalfont, PA, United States, 2011/08/04 - Mac users have a new teleprompter app, Teleprompt+ 1.0 for Mac was released to the app store - BombingBrain.com.
Bombing Brain announced today the release of a desktop version of their flagship app Teleprompt+. Version 1.0 of Teleprompt+ for Mac is a complete rewrite of the app for a desktop interface and is designed to take advantage of the full capabilities of Mac OS X.
The new Mac version will include familiar features that are available in the iOS version, while still ensuring a smooth desktop experience. Some of the core features include the script list, script editor, live review of prompter settings, cue points, and prompting interface. Topping the list is a feature that allows you to remote control between Macs and other iOS devices over WIFI.
"The most advanced and full-featured professional teleprompter for the iPad is now on the Macintosh."
“Teleprompt+ is a simple yet powerful teleprompter. Perfect for presenters, lecturers, broadcasters, podcasters, filmmakers, sales and marketing professionals, or anyone who would benefit from having a powerful visual aid while engaged in a speaking activity.”
The Teleprompt+ for Mac Version 1.0 is available for download through the App Store now.
Features of the Teleprompt+ for Mac Version 1.0 include:
Full Screen and Windowed Modes
- Teleprompt+ for Mac can expand to full screen in Lion as well as Snow Leopard. Minimal distraction, or maximum multitasking.
Remote Control Between Macs and iOS Devices over WIFI:
- Use your Mac to control prompting on another Mac;
- Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to control prompting on a Mac;
- Use your Mac to control prompting on an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Live Preview of Prompter Settings
- Preview window live updates as you tweak your prompter settings. See your font, size, color, and guide choices without having to test prompt.
Keyboard and Gesture Support While Prompting:
- During prompting, keys can now be used to control prompting behavior;
- Teleprompt+ recognizes hand gestures made directly on a trackpad.
About Bombing Brain Interactive
Based out of the Philadelphia area, Bombing Brain Interactive's mission (bombingbrain.com) is to identify fun and unconventional uses for Apple's revolutionary mobile products and make them a reality. Owned by Gene Whitaker and Tim Cochrane, the company was formed in 2009 and works to create apps leveraging mobile hardware. The app development group focuses on developing iOS applications for productivity, entertainment, and educational purposes.