StoneFly, the pioneer of iSCSI technology and a leading manufacturer of integrated IP Storage Area Network (SAN) systems today announce a partnership with virtual hosting provider Simpaticorp. As a StoneFly’s SCVM™ Certified Hosting Partner program, Simpaticorp will work with StoneFly to provide businesses with a fully functional offsite business continuity solution that combines StoneFly’s powerful SCVM™ Virtual IP SAN with Simpaticorp’s reliable hosting services. Integrating these two technologies will allow users to seamlessly expand their SAN onto the cloud.
SCVM’s robust infrastructure generates a fully functional IP SAN within a Virtual Machine (VM) with centralized management that federates local, remote, and cloud storage into a single, cooperating resource pool. These resources can be easily allocated to the cloud with offsite hosting.
"We are excited to have the opportunity to provide StoneFly's customers with reliable, secure, scalable, data center storage at an affordable price," says Simpaticorp President, Michael Baumann.
For the past 5 years, Simpaticorp has been providing industrial grade virtual machines for enterprise organizations. Built on VMWare’s ESXi hypervisor platform, Simpaticorp’s hosting service is the ideal platform for integration with SCVM™.
The following are highlights that will be achieved with the Simpaticorp and StoneFly SCVM™ Certified Hosting Partner program:
• Secured Cloud Computing: SCVM™ creates a fully featured IP SAN within a VM that extends resources to cloud environments.
• Simplified Disaster Recovery: With SCVM™ boasting advanced business continuity such as asynchronous remote replication and snapshot technologies, protecting mission-critical resources is easier than ever before.
• Completely Cost Effective: No need to worry about purchasing or maintaining an entire datacenter. With SCVM™ cost-effective virtual IP SAN solution and Simpaticorp’s affordable storage plans, customers can enjoy significant CapEx and OpEx savings.
• Scalable Cloud Storage: Grow your storage requirements at your convenience with Simpaticorp’s offsite storage.
• Unbeatable Support: Simpaticorp provides year round 24/7 support.
“StoneFly is taking a step forward with our SCVM™ software by teaming up with hosting providers like Simpaticorp,” says Mo Tahmasebi, President and CEO of StoneFly. “The purpose of SCVM™ Certified Hosting Partner program is to provide a unique disaster recovery service unlike any out there in the market. By teaming up with Simpaticorp, we will deliver a complete cloud solution that is scalable, flexible, and most importantly, secured.”
To learn more about the SCVM™ Hosting Partner program service please call a StoneFly or Simpaticorp sales representative at (510) 265-1616 or (866) 454-5353.
About StoneFly, Inc.
StoneFly, Inc. (stonefly.com / iscsi.com), headquartered in San Diego, was founded in April 2000 to deliver upon the vision of simple and affordable storage optimization and disaster recovery protection through IP SAN solutions. StoneFly is a business division of Dynamic Network Factory, Inc. (DNF), a leading maker of high-performance network attached storage, storage area networks, RAID and iSCSI systems.
Simpaticorp LLC (simpaticorp.com), headquartered in Los Angeles, was founded in 2006 to provide VMware ESXi solutions to SMB and enterprise. Simpaticorp specializes in private cloud data storage with data centers located in El Segundo, One Wilshire, New York and St. Louis.
Simpaticorp PR Contact:
Michael Baumann, Simpaticorp LLC
P: 323.212.3151 / E: Marketing[.]simpaticorp.com.