PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Las Vegas, NV, United States, 2011/07/14 - TechValidate customer research Nexsan that Nexsan customers purchase Nexsan storage systems primarily to reduce costs, consolidate storage and support business growth - TechValidate.com / Nexsan.com.
Nexsan®, a leading independent provider of disk-based storage systems, today announced the results of a recent customer research study performed by the customer metrics and research organization, TechValidate. The results show that customers are overwhelmingly satisfied with Nexsan after purchasing the company’s storage systems to reduce costs, consolidate storage and support business growth. Nexsan customers report that they would recommend Nexsan storage solutions to colleagues and are highly likely to purchase Nexsan storage again.
“The results of customer research performed by TechValidate further underscore the value customers derive from our storage systems and Flexible Storage Platform,” said Victoria Grey, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Nexsan. “Because we match our high performance, high density, energy-efficient storage solutions with superior value and customer service, customers come back to us again and again to support their increasing storage needs. We truly do offer a different kind of storage experience, and our customers agree it’s just what they want.”
TechValidate’s customer research outlines the feedback from 627 respondents who are current Nexsan customers. Responses to customer satisfaction questions included:
• 96% of IT organizations are satisfied or better with their Nexsan storage system
• 95% of IT organizations rated their overall impression of their VAR’s support and technical knowledge as satisfied or better
• 93% of IT organizations reported that Nexsan storage met expectations or better
• 92% of IT organizations are likely to recommend that a colleague consider purchasing a Nexsan storage system
• 87% of IT organizations are likely to consider Nexsan in their next storage system purchase
TechValidate also asked Nexsan customers about the business challenges they use Nexsan storage systems to help address. Multiple-choice responses included:
• 57% use Nexsan storage systems to consolidate storage
• 55% use Nexsan storage systems to reduce costs
• 37% use Nexsan storage systems to support business growth
• 30% use Nexsan storage to secure sensitive data
• 22% use Nexsan storage to meet a compressed backup window
The study identified that customers were using their Nexsan storage in the following capacities:
• 57% use Nexsan storage systems for primary storage
• 50% use Nexsan storage systems for backup to disk
• 41% use Nexsan storage systems for secondary or bulk storage
• 41% use Nexsan storage systems for archive storage
• 22% use Nexsan storage systems for their virtualized computing environments
“With Nexsan we get dense storage that is price competitive, delivers excellent performance and comes with great customer support,” said Kevin Herrington, CIO, Franklin Synergy Bank. “It’s the best storage out there. Fast, affordable and reliable. I haven’t met another person using Nexsan storage that did not have the same experience.”
Founded in 2007 and based in Silicon Valley, TechValidate (techvalidate.com) is the first and only automated software platform for the collection and creation of customer evidence. TechValidate solves the problem of extracting quantifiable operational and financial metrics from your customer base, and then instantly turning that data into usable, third party verified marketing materials.
Nexsan® (nexsan.com) is a leading independent provider of disk-based storage systems purpose-built and priced for the mid-market, offering industry-leading reliability, space and power efficiency. Nexsan storage systems provide scalability, integrity and security for growing volumes of unstructured data and are ideal for virtual storage, data protection, secure online archiving, bulk and cloud storage applications. Overcoming the challenges of traditional storage, Nexsan delivers a different kind of storage experience with easy-to-use, efficient and enterprise-class solutions that reduce the complexity and cost of storage. Nexsan delivers its storage systems through a select global partner ecosystem of solution providers, OEMs and system integrators. Nexsan is based in Thousand Oaks, Calif.
Nexsan is a registered trademark of Nexsan Corporation. All other product or company names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Sabrina Sanchez, Ventana Public Relations
P: (540) 253-5060 / E: sabrina.sanchez[.]ventanapr.com.