Quest Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: QSFT) today announced that it will continue to build on its Microsoft Office 365 support, providing comprehensive migration solutions to Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and hybrid deployments from major messaging and collaboration platforms. In addition to industry-leading support for those looking to move from Google Gmail, Lotus Notes (E: and applications), Novell GroupWise and on-premises versions of Microsoft Exchange, Quest has added support for Active Directory and Microsoft SharePoint migrations, providing organizations and systems integrators with one source for their migration requirements. Quest has proven its success as a migration vendor, having moved more than 30 million mailboxes to Microsoft Exchange and hundreds of gigabytes of data to Microsoft SharePoint.
• Quest offers extensive support for organizations choosing a hybrid approach to migration, moving only a portion of their environment to the cloud while keeping certain mailboxes and applications on-premises for security and compliance reasons.
• Active Directory support includes pre-migration assessment capabilities and the ability to consolidate or restructure Active Directory before moving to Office 365.
• The company will add support for SharePoint migrations including SharePoint, Exchange Public Folders and Windows File Systems from on-premise and Microsoft Business Productivity Online Services Standard Suite (BPOS) to SharePoint Online or to a hybrid environment within the year.
• Future support for Exchange and Exchange Online coexistence and permissions management will be announced later this year.
• With these additions, Quest offers comprehensive solutions for every phase of migration implementations, including preparation, migration, coexistence and management.
• Quest’s track record of successful Microsoft platform migrations continues to expand worldwide, backed by award-winning technical support and a global ecosystem of experienced partners.
Michael Tweddle, senior director, product management, Quest Software
“Migrations to any new platform can be long, complex and expensive projects that must be carefully planned and executed, and a move to Microsoft Office 365 or a hybrid environment is no different. Getting any step in the process wrong means lost productivity and increased costs, which no organization can afford. Quest has proven leadership in successfully moving E: and collaborative applications to the latest Microsoft platform, and makes the process easy and secure, mitigating the risk of lost productivity or lost data.”
Phil Aldrich, national practice director, Dimension Data
“When clients come to Dimension Data for assistance with their migration projects, they want to be sure the process is seamless and their data is protected. We partner with Quest because of its rich history of leadership in the area of migration and coexistence, and together, we ensure our clients’ migrations proceed without disruption to end users.”
Giovanni Mezgec, general manager, Microsoft Office division marketing, Microsoft
“By working with Microsoft Office 365, Quest is providing customers with trusted and flexible communications and collaboration services. Office 365 delivers an always updated productivity experience that is essential to collaborating in today’s business environment.”
Check out the full listing of Quest’s Office 365 solutions: quest.com/office365
About Quest Software, Inc.
Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) simplifies and reduces the cost of managing IT for more than 100,000 customers worldwide. Our innovative solutions make solving the toughest IT management problems easier, enabling customers to save time and money across physical, virtual and cloud environments. For more information about Quest solutions for application management, database management, Windows management, virtualization management, and IT management, go to quest.com/.
Quest, Quest Software and the Quest Software logo, Defender and Webthority are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quest Software in the United States and certain other countries. All other names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.