PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Midvale, UT, United States, 2011/07/07 - Monnit Corporation announced the immediate release of seven new low cost wireless sensors designed for commercial, industrial and consumer applications as well as a "Plug and Sense" Ethernet Gateway for wireless sensors - Monnit.com.
The new sensors complement Monnit's existing line of low-cost wireless sensors to now total nineteen different types of sensors for broad applications.
The new wireless sensors include the following:
- WIT™ Wireless Infrared Motion Sensor can be used to detect motion or movement using infrared technology.
- WIT™ Wireless Flex Sensor measures the amount of flex or bend applied to a flexible ribbon.
- WIT™ Wireless LUX Sensor measures the intensity of light present and returns a LUX value for the amount of light present.
- WIT™ Wireless High Accuracy Humidity Sensor detects and measures relative humidity, temperature and dew point with a +/- 2% accuracy between 10% - 90% humidity.
- WIT™ Wireless 0-20mA Current Sensor provides a wireless interface for 0-20mA sensors.
- WIT™ Wireless Analog Voltage Sensor provides a wireless interface for measuring the voltage from other devices.
- WIT™ Wireless Liquid Level Sensor detects the level of a liquid in a container by its position on a liquid sensitive ribbon.
Also, Monnit has released a much anticipated addition to their gateway product line.
- MonnitLink Ethernet Gateway allows Monnit WIT Wireless Sensors to communicate with Monnit's online sensor monitoring and alerting system without the need for a computer.
Monnit’s wireless sensors are designed to detect and monitor every function critical to business or personal life, including; the presence of light, water, humidity, temperature, movement and distress. Monnit’s wireless gateways transmit data between local sensor networks and the iMonnit online monitoring and notification system. Monnit’s software allows for user customization and notification of events via email or text messages.
All of Monnit's wireless sensors include free basic iMonnit online sensor monitoring with SMS text and email alerting. For more information on Monnit sensors, gateways and monitoring call or visit their Website.
About Monnit Corp.
Monnit (monnit.com) is a leader in the design and manufacture of turnkey, self-installing, low cost wireless sensor solutions targeted at the commercial, industrial and consumer markets. Monnit’s sensing solutions are designed to be easily installed and used by anyone wanting to remotely monitor information and activities, including: temperature, access, presence of water, light, humidity, and vibration in or around structures, machinery, and various environments.