PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Shawnee, KS, United States, 2011/06/27 - Alliance to ensure users of both applications can keep up with frequently changing I-9 and E-Verify regulations while managing daily HR tasks effectively and efficiently. NYSE: LXK
Perceptive Software, creator of enterprise content management (ECM) solutions, including ImageNow® document management, imaging and workflow, announced today that LawLogix, makers of Guardian I-9 and E-Verify Compliance software, has joined Perceptive Software’s Partner Developer Network.
Using ImageNow together with Guardian, organizations will have the benefit of using a central electronic document repository for enhancing daily processes, along with I-9 and E-Verify management features such as comprehensive forensic-level audit trails, security provisions, redundancy and data portability to satisfy exacting government standards.
“Authorized employees using ImageNow have the convenience of viewing I-9s managed by LawLogix as part of a complete electronic employee file, while also having the peace of mind that I-9s are managed separately and securely within Guardian and in full compliance with regulations,” said Deanna Ferrante, HR solutions manager, Perceptive Software.
With ImageNow and Guardian by LawLogix, HR departments can:
• Confidently complete I-9 forms electronically with Guardian’s automated error-checking and real-time data validation;
• Easily access the I-9 form from the electronic employee folder while maintaining the separation of I-9 data from other employee records;
• Securely migrate existing paper or electronic I-9s into one compliant system for quick access, review and correction in the event of an audit;
• Transmit I-9 data seamlessly to E-Verify, while preventing costly mistakes;
• Automate reminders and notifications for important deadlines;
• Ensure compliance with ICE regulations to avoid penalties, fees and potential criminal charges for fraud or pattern/practice violations.
“We are thrilled to partner with Perceptive Software because they take I-9 and E-Verify compliance very seriously,” said Javier Rey, Vice President of Sales for LawLogix. “Once the government began imposing million dollar penalties for electronic I-9 deficiencies, the stakes became too high for employers to risk any errors in their software processes. I think a technology partnership that ensures full compliance with the ever changing I-9 and E-Verify landscape is the only way for employers to sleep soundly at night and avoid a nasty encounter with agents that just happen to be wearing guns and handcuffs.”
About Perceptive Software
Perceptive Software (perceptivesoftware.com), a stand-alone business unit within Lexmark International, builds enterprise content management software to help organizations effortlessly manage the entire lifecycle of their documents and information, fueling greater operational efficiency. Organizations in more than 30 countries rely on Perceptive Software and its flagship product ImageNow® to simplify their business processes through cost-effective content management solutions that create immediate and lasting impact.