PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Wilmington, DE, United States, 2011/06/27 - Opening an independent offshore office in India may not be financially viable for scores of SMEs in the UK or the US. But if they outsource with VirtualEmployee.com, it is as good as opening their own offshore office in India.
For the average Small Medium Enterprise (SME) looking to outsource some of its non-core activities to India, opening an offshore office here is simply not an option. On the other hand, the volume of their work that needs to be outsourced far exceeds that of a small time-bound project. What would work best for them? VirtualEmployee.com, one of the leading outsourcing companies based in Noida, NCR, India. The good news is that when you outsource with VirtualEmployee.com, you are effectively opening your very own offshore office in India!
Imagine what opening an offshore outsourcing office in a foreign country involves. Scouting around for office space, negotiating the rent, arranging for infrastructure and hardware, overcoming language and cultural barriers, working around the time zone differences and much else. But when you decide to outsource with VirtualEmployee.com, all this is taken right out of your hands. You get a ready-made offshore office!
This is what you get when you outsource with Virtual Employee Pvt Ltd
1. Recruitment - Virtual Employee recruits for you the employee you want to hire, as per your specifications and requirements. Since you are involved with the recruitment process every step of the way, you don't have to settle for a randomly selected, first-one available candidate.
2. Dedicated Employee - While offshoring outsourcing services to India, you often have to make do with a freelancer. Instead, Virtual Employee gives you a dedicated full-time employee. Your employee works directly for you from VirtualEmployee.com's office in India.
3. HR - Outsourcing is not always about work. It also involves tricky issues of Human Resources, infrastructure, internet connectivity, payments etc. All HR issues are taken care of on your behalf by Virtual Employee. You and your employee are left free to concentrate only on work.
4. Supervision- Your employee at Virtual Employee Pvt Ltd. is constantly monitored by the HR while he or she is working, thereby assuring the employee's accountability. You are thus confident that your employee is working from a professional office environment under physical supervision.
5. 24x7 Management - Virtual Employee managers are present at all times to resolve any problems you or your employee might have at any time. So, despite the time zone difference, if you have something urgent to discuss even though it may be the middle of the night in India, you will still be able to talk to a VirtualEmployee.com manager, who'll be on the night shift.
6. Hardware support - The Virtual Employee IT department comprises of a team of smart IT professionals and is present at all times for any technical assistance your employee may require.
7. Hardware/Infrastructure - At VirtualEmployee.com, your employee is equipped with the latest hardware and infrastructure to enable him or her to work efficiently. High-speed internet connectivity ensures that work never gets hampered or delayed.
Thus, you and your Virtual Employee can concentrate only on your work while VirtualEmployee.com works for you and on your behalf to take care of all the other non-work related considerations. So, with VirtualEmployee.com you are not outsourcing, nor hiring an employee but in reality opening your very own offshore office in India. That is why VirtualEmployee.com is the ideal solution for small to medium sized enterprises looking to outsource their business functions to India.