The National Association of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives is proud to announce its agreement as an Official Media Partner with PharmaForce International. PharmaForce International is the global leader in pharmaceutical sales, marketing and medical benchmarking.
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies throughout the world utilize PharmaForce’s syndicated industry studies and proprietary research capabilities to better evaluate competitors, allocate marketing resources, maximize the success of product launches and communicate with all customer constituencies.
At PharmaForce 2006, you will gain strategic insight into overcoming your sales strategy challenges and ensure you walk away with usable strategies to boost the ROI of your sales force while remaining compliant in this highly competitive environment.
All NAPSR members gain a 15% discounted rate by using code XM99.
Key industry leaders you will hear from Include:
• Geno Germano, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Pharmaceutical Business Unit, Wyeth
• Michael Capaldi, Associate Vice President, Sales Training & Development, Sanofi-Aventis
• Margaret Ellis, VP National & Regional Accounts Management, Johnson & Johnson Healthcare
• Curtis Staab, Senior Director, Sales Operations, Merck
• Lesley MacKellar, Associate Training Consultant, Global Training & Capabilities, Eli Lilly
• Sales Force Optimization – Gain insights and maximize your ROI
• Physician Access – Overcome the difficulty in accessing your customers
• Incentive Compensation – Design and administer optimal incentive compensation plans
• Sales Training And Leadership – Implement successful training models to maximize your market share
• Data Analysis – Target high prescribing customers effectively through valuable data analysis methodologies
• Sales Force Technology – Augment your field sales force strategy using latest mobile and automation technology.