Roaring Penguin Software Inc., the email filtering experts, makers of the acclaimed CanIt-PRO, CanIt-Domain-PRO and Hosted CanIt anti-spam solutions, announce the release of CanIt 8.0.6.
This latest release adds several major improvements to the CanIt Archiver software including the following new features:
• In addition to archiving inbound email, CanIt Archiver can now archive internal and outbound email using the SMTP Journaling feature of Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010.
• CanIt Archiver has improved reporting coverage in areas such as the number of messages and bytes archived per day and the number of email addresses with archived mail.
• CanIt Archiver allows users to retrieve email from the archive by redelivering an archived message to the email address(es) of the user's choice.
CanIt Archiver, "The Uninterruptible Email Supply", is a highly-configurable email archiving solution focused on email continuity. CanIt Archiver ensures that email is accessible in the event of a mail server outage and queues email to ensure that it is delivered when mail service is restored.
CanIt 8.0.6 is available as:
• CanIt-PRO, an anti-spam software solution suitable for small and medium businesses.
• CanIt-Domain-PRO, spam filtering software for MSPs to host anti-spam for their customers.
• Hosted CanIt, a fully outsourced, hosted anti-spam service.
About Roaring Penguin
Founded in 1999, Roaring Penguin Software Inc. (roaringpenguin.com), the email filtering experts, focuses on fighting spam at the mail server, with the acclaimed CanIt and MIMEDefang product lines. Today, Roaring Penguin develops its anti-spam solutions and email archiving / email continuity software for customers that include enterprises, ISPs, Universities, web hosts, and government offices.