Boston Acoustics®, a world-renowned manufacturer of innovative home entertainment solutions and high performance loudspeakers, is bringing dramatic surround sound and a powerfully immersive audio experience to game-playing visitors at Microsoft’s booth (#1637) at E3 in Los Angeles, June 7–9.
Boston Acoustics TVee® Model 25 Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer (MSRP: $349.99) is providing powerful surround sound to gamers at Microsoft’s E3 Kinect booth. Microsoft’s booth features ten Kinect “pods.” Each pod includes a Kinect game system, a video display, and a TVee Model 25 soundbar system with Dolby® Digital decoding, delivering the ultimate gaming experience to each player.
Boston’s TVee Model 25 brings power, quality, and dynamic audio punch to gaming, TV, and movies, as well as enhanced music listening. Following Boston’s “Play Smart®” approach to product design, the system includes a host of unique “Smart” Features:
• Easy “one-wire” hookup makes it a snap to install with either digital or analog connections, so consumers can begin taking advantage of all the system’s advanced capabilities right out of the box;
• Soundbar learns your existing remote control, eliminating the need for additional remotes*
• Better music with dedicated Music Mode, providing listeners with a rich and luxurious music listening experience;
• Front panel Input button allows users to select digital or analog sources, making it easier to switch between them;
• Play Wirelessly! Wireless subwoofer can be placed anywhere in the room, even out of sight, which adds to the system’s convenience and flexibility;
• A special “Placement EQ Switch” maximizes performance whether the soundbar is placed on a cabinet or mounted on a wall.
*Designed to interface with virtually all current remote controls.
About Boston Acoustics
Founded more than 30 years ago, Boston Acoustics (bostonacoustics.com) is a world-renowned leader in highperformance loudspeakers, tabletop products, and advanced car audio systems. The company’s “Play Smart®” approach is reflected in its product design, which allows consumers to enjoy high-performance audio while expressing their personal style and tastes.
About D&M Holdings, Inc.
D&M Holdings, Inc. (dm-holdings.com) is a global operating company providing worldwide management and distribution platforms for premium consumer, automotive, commercial and professional audio and video businesses including Denon®, Marantz®, McIntosh® Laboratory, Boston Acoustics®, Snell Acoustics, Escient®, Calrec Audio, Denon DJ, Allen & Heath, D&M Professional and D&M Premium Sound Solutions. Our technologies improve the quality of any audio and visual experience. All product and brand names with a trademark symbol other than the Dolby trademarks listed below are trademarks or registered trademarks of D&M Holdings, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Statements in this news release that are not statements of historical fact may include forward looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the company. We wish to caution you that such statements are just predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. Forward looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties surrounding competitive and industry conditions, market acceptance for the company's products, ability to meet targeted product release dates, risks of litigation, technological changes, developing industry standards and other factors related to the company's businesses. The Company reserves all of its rights.
Submitted by DBA Public Relations Christina Colon - DBA-pr.com E: ccolon[.]dba-pr.com / P: 212-388-1400 on behalf of Boston Acoustic.