For the third consecutive year Celebration Media U.S. (CMUS) and Talk of the Town News have recognized top-rated businesses with the CMUS Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award. They have announced the most recent award-winning restaurants, located across the United States and Canada and specializing in a variety of cuisines and specialties.
• Pierre Michel Organic French Bakery Café, Highlands Ranch, Colo. (French Restaurant)
• Bistro L’hermitage, Woodbridge, Va. (French Restaurant)
• Jeannine’s Bistro, Houston, Texas (Belgian Restaurant)
• 3A Café & Bakery, Plymouth, Mass. (Green & American Restaurant)
• Sakura Garden Japanese Steakhouse, Glastonbury, Conn. (Japanese Restaurant)
• Cozumel Mexican Restaurant, Whitewater, Wis. And Janesville, Wis. (Mexican Restaurant)
• Sala Thai Restaurant, Duluth, Minn. (Thai Restaurant)
• Thai Kitchen, Porterville, Calif. (Thai Restaurant)
• Sukhothai, Toronto, Ontario (Thai Restaurant)
• Muracci’s Japanese Curry & Grill, Los Altos, Calif. (Japanese Restaurant)
• Mayuri Indian Cuisine, Bothell, Wash. and Bellevue, Wash. (Indian Restaurant)
• Operacaffe, San Diego, Calif. (Italian Restaurant)
• Koreana Restaurant, Philadelphia, Penn. (Korean Restaurant)
• La Cabana Mexican Restaurant, Newton, Iowa (Mexican Restaurant)
• Akropolis Café At Arboretum, Charlotte, N.C. (Greek Restaurant)
To determine these 2011 award-winning restaurants, the dedicated team of researchers at CMUS and Talk of the Town News spent thousands of hours analyzing customer experiences through a multitude of resources, including user-review websites, blogs, social networks, business-rating services, and other awards and accolades. Each Restaurant is scored using the CMUS Power RatingsTM. Only those facilities with enough positive feedback, scores, awards and accolades to reach a 4-star to 5-star rating will win the prestigious CMUS Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award.
These award-winning restaurants have earned top honors by providing outstanding customer service, and, most of all, by creating extraordinary memories for their diners. Many have won for the second year in a row, demonstrating their commitment to providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
The ratings are continually calculated each week, and the new 2011 scores will be posted as they are determined. To see which restaurants have won the CMUS Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award, use the search engine at talkofthetownnews.com or look for the awards displayed at the winning facilities and on their websites.
About Celebration Media U.S.
CMUS provides companies with valuable information on improving customer care through its publishing division, which produces Customer Care News magazine, and its research department, which provides businesses with information on customer service best practices. This commitment has led to the creation of the Talk of the Town Awards and the CMUS Power Ratings™ award program, which are dedicated to identifying companies that are excelling in high-rated customer service feedback.