Frost & Sullivan presented awards to eighteen industry leaders and innovators at its prestigious 2011 Excellence in Best Practices Awards Banquet. The well-attended awards banquet held at the Emirates Stadium in the city last Wednesday honoured companies for outstanding performance across a spectrum of industries, ranging from healthcare and building management technologies to automotive and power supplies.
“Frost & Sullivan acknowledges outstanding industry achievements and demonstration of best practices by presenting awards to top companies in regional and global markets,” says Gary Jeffery, Partner & Operations Director, Frost & Sullivan UK,“Our industry experts recognise the diligence, perseverance, and dedication required to implement a successful business plan and excel in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.”
Among the awards conferred during the glittering black tie evening included those for product innovation, technology innovation, customer value enhancement, growth leadership, research excellence, product line strategy and vertical market penetration.
The evening’s award recipients were Celltick Technologies, SenseAir, Anteis, Novelda AS, Micro-Vett S.p.A, Geratherm Medical AG, Bosch Rexroth AG, Fraunhofer ICT and Ziehm Imaging GmbH for excellence in product and product-related strategies. ISS World Services A/S and Newave SA were acknowledged for their superior customer services. Evolva was recognised for its overall performance in the synthetic biology space with a ‘Company of the Year’ award. Trescal picked up a coveted growth leadership award while Ascom was lauded for its market share leadership. OceanSaver and sQuid were commended for their success in market penetration, with sQuid receiving their award within the smartcards market. Sigma-Tau and Cellnovo were lauded for their research excellence and technology innovation, respectively.
The following is a complete list of award recipients:
• Micro-Vett S.p.A - 2010 European Electric Vehicles Product Line Strategy Award
• ISS World Services A/S - 2011 European Facility Management Customer Value Enhancement Award
• Geratherm Medical AG - 2011 Europe Temperature Management Devices Product Differentiation Excellence Award
• Celltick Technologies 2010 European Mobile Marketing New Product Innovation Award
• SenseAir - 2011 European Infrared Sensors New Product Innovation Award
• Newave SA -2011 Europe Modular UPS Customer Value Enhancement Award
• Evolva - 2011 European Synthetic Biology Company of the Year Award
• Fraunhofer ICT - 2011 European Zero Activation Anti-Microbial Wallpaper New Product Innovation Award
• Bosch Rexroth AG - 2011 European HCV Powertrain Product Differentiation Excellence Award
• OceanSaver - 2010 Global Ballast Water Treatment Systems Vertical Market Penetration Leadership Award
• Ascom - 2011 Global Wireless Communications Drive Test Equipment Market Share Leadership Award
• sQuid - 2010 Europe Smartcards Market Penetration Leadership Award
• Trescal - 2010 European Calibration Services Growth Leadership Award
• Sigma-Tau - 2011 Global L-carnitine Research Excellence Award
• Anteis - 2011 Europe Aesthetic Fillers New Product Innovation Award
• Ziehm Imaging GmbH - 2011 European Interventional Radiology Product Leadership of the Year Award
• Novelda AS - 2011 European Sensors New Product Innovation Award
• Cellnovo - 2011 European Technology Innovation Award in Diabetes Care
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents.